any one who had to wait longtime after interview in atlanta b4 get is green card??

kitaka

Registered Users (C)
I have been waiting almost a year after my interview for green card just want to know if there any one in atlanta who had same experience plz

yes my wife us citizen filed for me. We had interview on february 2011, since then nothing from uscis

To sicce
Was your case marriage too?? And was it in atlanta?? If yes what you did to have your green card?

Have you contacted the Ombudsman and your Congressperson or Senator? You need to contact them for assistance and give them a couple months to act before you file WOM.

To jackolantern
I have last month i received a RFE. And i sent it back to them 2 weeks ago. No im so broke and i just lost my job cause my work permit expired. I filed for new one and that still pending for 2 months now. My life is so mess up i just want to kill my self

To jackolantern
I have last month i received a RFE. And i sent it back to them 2 weeks ago. No im so broke and i just lost my job cause my work permit expired. I filed for new one and that still pending for 2 months now. My life is so mess up i just want to kill my self

I don't think that's a smart thing to do because if you want to do that, why worry about not getting your greencard now if it's going to be useless when you die?

Seriously, stay focused and positive. You have your family and there will always be good people to help you.

I cant even pay my rent my wife is mad at me. I cant send any money to my mom.

You're going through a lot of stress. Pull yourselves together and talk about it and make a plan. Surely, your wife is stressed but she understands or will understand that you cannot work because of the expiration of your EAD card. Reach out to friends and/or her family for now and follow up on that EAD. She isn't mad at you. She is mad at the situation. Hang in there.

Hang in there, man

I'm sorry to hear about the long delay you've had while waiting for your green card. It sounds like you're hurting and that your'e getting a lot of stress from both your wife and your mother.

I hope you hang in there. Have you considered looking into pro bono (free) immigration legal services in your area? Perhaps talking to a lawyer could help? Many church-affiliated groups provide free legal services. If you're not feeling up to it, you could PM me your location and I'll research pro bono services in your area and send you the results.

You'll get there, man, just hang in there for a bit longer.

I cant even pay my rent my wife is mad at me. I cant send any money to my mom.

To jackolantern

Your employment card will be issued by the end of the month. They have a mandate to issue it within 90 days. It's too bad you didn't apply for renewal 3-4 months before the expiration date of the first one.

To hoss and jack
My case is atlanta, yes i should off it was my mistake cause i tought i will get my green card before then.
Thanks guys

To sicce
Was your case marriage too?? And was it in atlanta?? If yes what you did to have your green card?

Yes, it was marriage and also in Atlanta, although this was all a few years ago. Just hang-in there...

Yo sicce can you please tell what you did to have your green card. Or you just waited??
Thank you