Any one waiting for DEPENDENT I485 Approval?

Ind061973

Registered Users (C)
I am a main applicant and my case is approved in Feb'03 and my wife's case is still pending with msg " fingure prints received on Jan'17,2002...."

I have called Nebraska couple of time and my attorney called recently they told it is pending with an officer.

Any one expereince the same problem ? any one still waiting for dependent approval ? Please share it here......

Thanks,
Ind

Indo, I got my approval on 10th Feb 03. Whenever I call, they say it is with officer and it depends on the officer when he/she will work on the file.

---- Ditto here too ---

RD: 11/13/2001

My case was approved on 03/14/03. My wife's not. The online message says 'Finger prints blah blaa...'. But the phone voice message says 'On March 21, 2003 we have sent you a RFE ...'!!
Don't know which one to believe. Waiting....

Please share any new info here. I will also share info if I have any thing. During the approval and at present my wife is out of country on a valid Advance payrole. I am not sure that might be the reason for her I485 pending status? Any way please share any new info here

Thanks,
Ind

same here

My case has been approved on Feb 08. My wife is still to get her. Everytime we call the IIO, same message. Waiting with an officer. Don't know what is happenning.