Any one waiting after interview in LA area??? please post

Interview done, but waiting continues...

Apshroff, LA123, I had an interview on 01/31 at the LA office, but the officer couldn\'t adjudicate my case right away. She said she needed more time to review my case and also my background check was still ongoing(Was it supposed to be done at FP stage?). She will send me a letter of decision in about 30-60 days.

waiting time in L. A. area....???

As my case has been filed under 245i and i am sure by looking up past posts, they are transffering all 245i cases for an interview..

does any one tells me what is the waiting time before an interviewd in LA down town ins office?

No Title

Did you change the Job.... I guess in my case I changed the job after over one and half year filing 485 but my bad luck was I got the RFE. And as soon as I replied to my RFE eith new info, I got local transfer notice. At interview they said they don\'t have any clear direction on the same. But he said I don\'t have to go thro\'I140 and asked for couple of additional information about my new company which I provided next day of interview but still waiting for decision for last over 3 months.

No, I didn\'t change job.

No, I didn\'t change job. But my company was acquired by another company and became a subsidiary and changed name before 485 was filed. During interview, the officer asked for info about the acquisition. I gave her the company annual report and brochure. She took them and didn\'t ask more about this.

No Title

It varies greatly. For me, my case got transferred in 10/01 and I received interview appointment in 12/01, which was scheduled on 01/31/02. But for most people I saw on this board and ciba\'s site, it took well over half year.

Case approved !

Two weeks after my interview, I received approval notice from LA office. More than four years of waiting finally came to an end. Thank all of you for your kind help and support.

Case details:
02/98: PD (EB2, China)
06/00: Regular LC approved
09/00: I-140 approved
03/01: I-485 ND (WAC 01-136-xxxxx) (I-485 filing was delayed. I was pushing the company lawyer very hard to file 485 but he gave all kinds of excuses to delay it).
07/01: FP
10/01: Tranferred to LA for interview
12/01: Received interview notice
01/31/02: Interview date (Not approved. Needed more review and waiting for CIA clearance.)
01/14/02: Received approval

Hearty Congrats junc!!! Our file got transferred from LA to Santa Ana. Still waiting for interview c

Thank you

Thank you, Apshroff. Wish you would receive interview call soon.
How did you know your case got re-transferred to SA? Did you request that, or was this done automatically because you have an address in Orange County?

No Title

Great Junc. Have a great freedom. I am in same boat Hopefully.... Ashroff, Hoping you to get the interview call soon too.

Apshroff - why was your case transferred to Santa Ana?

I am in OC too and the interview place was told in LA.