any one speak to nsc today

Please report here if anyone spoke to NSC POJ/IO.

My signature
Labor - Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485 -> MAY 2005
I-140 AP-> April 2006
I-485 transferred VSC->NSC June 2007.
Pending....
I-485 AP-> 10/??/07 Waiting for sai blessings for the approval.

Please report here if anyone spoke to NSC POJ/IO.

My signature
Labor - Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485 -> MAY 2005
I-140 AP-> April 2006
Pending....

I did....

IO (he mentioned himself is IO) said immediately after pick the phone, he could not give any information unless case has been approved or denied.... but he said he will see if he can help anything.... gave my LIN...name etc....

He said he could not give me any information since case is in pending.... I explained my status like Security checks and FP completed, but case is not moving at all since many months.... so what is my option to get Exact status of my case.....

He semms think sometime and told me to go Congressman, they can able to get the information about current status....

I said...."Thank you".....

I tried yesterday. They told they are waiting for new visa numbers. Asking them about that month has changed to October brought them out of slumber . But they are stubborn and immediately went back to sleep by stating that they are still waiting for Department of State notification on new visa numbers. After this it was sleep time again.

I called them today to follow up on my NOTICE OF RECEIPTS for both i-485 and EAD applications. I didnt receive any notice when i filed last July 31st and the first letter i got from them is the BIOMETRICS schedule on OCT 9th already (thats where i got my LIN # and now checking the status online everyday). The rep told me they sent both notices and never came back to them so they cant issue another set to me. They said they received the application Aug 1st 2007 but the online case status say "On Sept 6 2007, we have received your application...). Rep said, Sept 6th was the data entry date but they will still recognize the Aug 1st day where they originally received the application. Both cases are still pending when i checked online.

i don't think even IO that we end up talking to in service center have much information at all.
i happened to speak IO in Nebraska 3 times for EAD , AP and 485. first of all they come up with standard answer that is based on processing dates. IO said my EAD should be decided within next 3 weeks as its with officer. EAD was approved next day.
i been getting LUDs on AP since 9/29 but no decision so called again and this time guy was just wasting his and my time ..literally starting counting the date they were processing and when would my turn come.

conclusion is, not every one has access to all the information , i am sure they can give you more information than regular customer service person. but really doubt that they know whats going with case.
i think info pass gives you lot more information specailly name checks and security checks.

Please report here if anyone spoke to NSC POJ/IO today 10/04/2007.

My signature
Labor - Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485 -> MAY 2005
I-140 AP-> April 2006
Pending....

Last edited by a moderator:
Please report here if anyone spoke to NSC POJ/IO today 10/05/2007.

My signature
Labor - Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485 -> MAY 2005
I-140 AP-> April 2006
Pending....
You are already one day ahead, today is 4th Oct not 5

You are already one day ahead, today is 4th Oct not 5

I updated to 10/04/07. thanks for letting me aware ot it.

I spoke to the POJ at 12:20pm EST, I was told to call after 30-60 days if i don't hear any response from USCIS NSC about my pending I-485 application.

Pramulreddy, Your PD is current. Hope you will get it soon. good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pramulreddy, Your PD is current. Hope you will get it soon. good luck.

Thanks for the response. I hope you will too soon get your 485 approval. I don't think they are going by PD as per the approvals from TSC on 10/02, 10/03.
best of luck.