Any one received Receipt Notice for I-485 filed on 4/13/01

No Title

Any news on receipts? Mine Was filed on April 23rd I still haven\'t received it.

No Title

Would it help if I call INS CSC and ask them to search for my 485 application based on my SS or Name?

I saw someone post that he/she got a RD/ND on phone before getting the actual receipts in the mail...

No Title

Actually, I think you should all be getting receipts within
the next week or two.

I filed my application on 3/29 and didnt hear anything until
I got my receipts on 5/22. But you are not necessarily
losing time.

When I got my receipt (last week, Tue, 05/22), the dates
were as expected :

INS receipt date : 3/30
Notification date : 4/17

I called up the AVM phone number today and found out that
my EAD was approved on 05/29.

So if you\'ve filed on April 23, you should get receipts
around June 15.

Good luck !

No Title

Thanks H1485,

Your input on this matter is really useful. I think CSC mail room is swamped with mailing activities. They can\'t handle tons of outbound mails. But, they must be surely entering our application data on their system. So, notice date seems to be the date they enter/process the data on the system, and NOT THE DAY THEY PHYSICALLY MAIL the notice.

We should all be patient. Mu lawyer has asked me to wait for a couple of weeks.

Good luck to you all.

Pump

No Title

I don\'t think so it is matter of outbound mails, see even checks are not cleared yet from bank. God knows what they\'re doing.Lets keep finger crossed and wait for receipts.

No Title

Received receipt notice for I485/EAD RD: 5/16/01, ND: 06/04/01. Actually, my fedex INS receipt date was 4/16/01

No Title

If they take 2 months just to send the receipts, lord only help us!!
The f****** 245(i) seems to be spoiling it for people legally trying to seek immigration into this country.

Damn!!!

No Title

Any information is appreciated..kind of urgent..
I am in the EB2 category and I applied for my I-485 on May 3rd...thats the date i sent in my papers..I have not recieved any notification from the INS since then ..
My company has just informed me that the company will be laying me off and July 1st will be my last day...
Any advice on where I stand ?...am I still fine since my I-485 has already been filed or am i in serious trouble?
Any information would be greatly appreciated
thanks

No Title

I have also mailed on April 13. RD is 04/13/01 and ND is 05/22/01. When can I expect the FP notice and EAD approval? Pls let me know if anybody got it recently. I understand from the CSC processing lists about I485, they are working on year 1998 cases!!

No Title

my lawyer sent my I-485 papers on march 13 th. But i have not got any receipt till now. it seems it is missing. but my lawyer checked the bank checks and there is a receipt #s written on the checks. So the lawyer faxed a letter to INS saying what\'s happening with these case #s (what he got from checks). INS said they got them and processing
them and receipt notice has been mailed out. but i have not gotten any. it seems my EAD is approved (checked AVM with the WAC # s given by my lawyer). So waiting for FP notices.
--- INS_CSC_485_waiting_buddy