Any one received Receipt Notice for I-485 filed on 4/13/01

No Title

There are so many who haven\'t received the receipt. Please enter your feedbacks and if you\'ve received the receipt please enter details of it.

No Title

Did anyone of guys talk to IIO or your attroney about receipt?
My attroney gave feedback that it is taking around 6 weeks and talk to IIO yesterday and same feedback from INS too. Lets hope for the best.

I hope this information will help.

No Title

Posted EAD Application on 20th April\'01. Check has not been cashed till date. And hence no receipt yet :)

No Title

No receipt yet.

My friend information:
filed I485 and EAD:Feb 2
I485 RD:Feb 5
I485 ND: March 12

But no EAD receipt so far .Is it normal? I hear some people filed later even got EAD approved or got the card.

Any idea about 180 days law? Is it caculated from RD or ND?If RD then we donot need to care when CSC issue I485 receipt ,right?

No Title

Jennifer,

Most likely it is going to be ND instead of RD,thats what my attroney told me. We should get our receipt at the earliest otherwise more delay moe problems.

No Title

I think we should start talking to our attroneys and force them to talk to CSC otherwise we\'ll be waiting for receipts for such a long period and god know how much we\'ve to wait for approvals.

Lets do it, as i\'m going to talk to them today,

No Title

I think it is taking around 6 weeks to get Receipt. This is becuase lot of people have filed for 245(i) during this time.
Hopefully we should have them in couple of weeks