Any one passed 540 days ......

Me too

I called IIO today she said my case is with the officer, but that is already almost 2 months now.

She was actually very nice and gave me 2 important information:

1. Case "under review" is same as "Case assigned to officer" and it depending on the workload of the officer the case will progress

2. She even told me that my security check was done and it is fine, atleast there is oen good news as I was under the impression maybe that is slowing my case.

RD 10/01
ND 11/21
No RFE

Bet you beat can't 600 days.... RD 08/03/2001

Just talked to IIO 2 days ago and pretty much heard the same thing. Its "under review" wait another 4-6 weeks. At least the case is not lost!!! What have we come to?????

No body can beat me

RD 07/06/2001

I got the notice today for 2nd FP scheduled for April 15. Atleast I see some movement in my case

I'm 2nd in line

7/18/01 with no RFE.
No letter for the second FP yet.
I sent an email to the senetor without any reply.
Laywer sent several letters with no response.
I called IIO many times and I get the standard
stupid answer.
I have given up on the greencard and I'm about
to abandon it and go back home.

me too
rd 9/10/01
nd 11/13/01
fp 1/10/02
rfe medical 12/18/02

called 'em a couple of days ago. the lady told me to wait for *at least* another 90 days. not sure if i'll have my job for that long. and now looking at some of your posts, i think i should wait for my 2nd fp notice.

this is all fukked up!

After green card............

According to a recent survey conducted by newsweek March 03 issue. Immigrants from mostly third world countries like Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka are moving back to their homeland. 88% of the people or new immigrants are afraid of finding better job, business and good livelihood even after green card. Most of these newly green card holder told you horrified stories about their childrens going public or private schools here in US. They are being treated like stranger no one want to sit next to them or willing to talk. This trend will only increase in future. All over the world people are rasing hatred towards America. In 2002-03 foreign students enrollment dropped 48% that is very scary for US schools and Colleges who relies foreign students to make money. They charges more than 100% from foreign students. Guys green card is getting gray card and in next coming days it might get black card...............EAST OR WEST HOME IS THE BEST

Last edited by a moderator: