any one on how to get admission in us universities

baboon

Registered Users (C)
i'm a 4th year college student and not yet finished still one moer year to go. due to some reason i want to go to the usa and study my university level.
so what i really want to know is how can i get an admission to a university in the usa if i didn't take the tofel or Ielts exam.
i mean how can the 4 years i studied in my college help me.i just want to get admission from the universities with out asking the tofel or Ielts exams.
any body with good ideas....

dude how much money you have - THAT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME HERE - IF YOU HAVE MONEY YOU ROLL IF NOT THEN.......kiss it goodbye - TOFEL or no TOFEL or whatever

You can definitely transfer.

Check this blog out:
wannabehomesick[dot]blogspot[dot]com

The procedures for you to transfer to the us are definitely different from that of a freshman.

The first step is finding a school that has your major. How to find a school/major, also on wannabehomesick[dot]blogspot[dot]com. To be on the safe side, you should apply to more than one school in case you get rejected.

The next step is RESEARCH. So, you've found a school that has your major. You have to research the courses they offer. 2 schools can offer the same major, but have very different classes. Looking at the classes your potential school offers will give you an idea of what classes will transfer. If a school offers classes in your major that looks similar to classes in your school, then your credits will probably transfer. By looking, I don't mean looking at the name. I mean studying the course description, course requirements, etc.

You've found a school, you've done your research and this school compares well. What you have to do next is think of MONEY. Do you have enough money to fund your education. If you did really well in your previous years in college, you could get a scholarship. But this scholarship wont cover everything. You will still need to prove that you have money to pay for your first year in college cos a scholarship can be taken away from you at anytime if a school loses its funding.

About the TOEFL, many schools are lenient about that. If you studied in English in your previous years in college, then you shouldn't need it. But, again - it depends on the school.

You've found a school or schools, done your research, you have enough money...the next step is to apply!!

I hope I've helped. Best wishes!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For getting admission in USA you should research on colleges and their pre-requirement from students. It is always good to have all documents, information before your go to admission desk. You can request free information about college, fee, rules and process from their websites or other sources too.

i have completed my 4 year degree of BS(telecommunication) from Pakistan an now i would like to do ms from usa plz give the the complete how i get admission in the university thanks.

i would like to complete my ms(telecommuting) from USA plz give the advice about the best university that offer this course.

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Psychometric Assessment
 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Preparing Application Packet
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

For further information contact:
Global Education Counsel:
[a division of Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.]
5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex,
18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Chembur: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474
Pune: (020) 64000143 /25456179 / 25455184
Email :
Pune: info_pune@globaleducationcounsel.org
Mumbai: info_mumbai@globaleducationcounsel.org

STUDY ABROAD!!!!

A one stop international career centre to take care of all your study abroad needs.

Services @ EDGE
• Test Preparation for GRE, SAT and GMAT.
• Admission counseling: END to END Support.
• One -on- one counseling sessions with online assistance.
• One -on- one sessions for career guidance.
• Essay editing.

ENROLL TODAY!!
For further information please contact:
EDGE
No.1, Ground Floor, Sharda Co-operative Society Ltd, Opp. Jai Hind College, 'A’ Road, Churchgate, Mumbai - 400 020. India.
Email: contactus@edge.co.in

Phone Numbers: 9821026426 / 9833118471 / +912266182777

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

Email :

 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

Email :