Any one No Status Update Before or After FP.

BaSh

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Is there any one without Status Update before and after FP. Mine is still showing the old ND in the message after I did my FP on Jul 15th.

Thanks
BaSh

Name Check Info

Hi Bash,

I am also in your boat. Did FP1 on July 17th. (RD May-02)

Could you tell me what is "Name Check".

How to know name check is done or not?

When I called FBI they said my FP results sent on the same day when they received. I am not sure what after they will do. I don't think they have done my name check, if they are doing they will not sent my FP results to USCIS, I am assuming.

God only know what is next.

Wait, that any how we are doing ?

BaSh

My LUD has been changing since the past 10-12 days and the date on the FP recd/process resumed message also keeps changing accordingly. TSC never ceases to amaze me!!

RD/ND May 2002
FP July 2004

After sending a few faxes, I received a notice for the second FP and
I did it last week. However, the online status for my case has not been
updated. I thought it should be updated twice, one for sending the notice
and the other for receiving the FP results. Do I need to remind them ?
Any suggestions ?

ND 9/2002
1st FP: 11/2002
2st FP: 8/2004

Bash,
My online status never changed after I did my fingerprints, niether did my wife's. FBI recieved them the same day I did them.

My 1st FP expired on July 16. Then I was asked to do the 2nd FP on Aug 5. I called FBI next day and was told the result was sent back to TSC. So far, nothing changed on on-line status.

Huhu03
I-485 ND: 05/01/2002
1st FP: 04/16/2003
2nd FP: 08/05/2004
3 EAD, 3 AP
AD: ???????

We did our 1st FP on 8/10/04 but there is no change either in LUD or on line message lately. Although my LUD did change a week before they issued the FP notification.

No FP Status Update

Done my 2nd FP on 8/13/2004. Called FBI & they send FP on same day to INS. No status changed.Still same message I-485 received etc.

Regards,
SSSPPP.
EB2 RIR India.
RD/ND 06/25/2002.
Ist FP : 04/03/2003.
2nd FP: 08/13/2004.
AD : ???????????????

I am just thinking, for the recent FP's they are just keeping aside, when the other expiring and old cases done they will pick ours it seems....

Let us hope for the best.....

Recent Apporvals also comedown....no one know the reason....

BaSh :cool:

You are right Bash.

TSC suppose to process 3/15/02 to 6/15/02 cases. But no approvals in those period nowadays. But, they are processing even Oct-02 cases, whose FP is going to expire.

So, when will they touch June/02 cases is scary.

Which FBI number have you called? Thanks

sssppp said:
Done my 2nd FP on 8/13/2004. Called FBI & they send FP on same day to INS. No status changed.Still same message I-485 received etc.

Regards,
SSSPPP.
EB2 RIR India.
RD/ND 06/25/2002.
Ist FP : 04/03/2003.
2nd FP: 08/13/2004.
AD : ???????????????

To GcNoFun

The FBI Number that I called is 304 625 5590. You keep your A number ready when you call them.