any one like me like so much time after rfe received

Has online status changed?

Has the AVM/ Online status changed saying that they have rcvd your response? I think it's worth a call to IIO - just to make sure that they have rcvd your response and everything's ok and they've not forgotten you!

They received

my response and updated the online as if they received. when i called last month they said with in 4 weeks i will hear some thing and no news yet.

thanks

My first RFE response was received on Sept 25, 2002 and then a second RFE was sent on Feb 07, 2003 (about 5 months). The second RFE was received Feb 24, 2003. Nothing after that.

Rupinder Singh

Can you share details of first and second RFE please ?

I am wondering what are the chances that they could request the another RFE ! Are they not satisfisfied by first reply or new information they need ?

Appreciate your details !

Thanks

I know a friend who waited 5 months after RFE to get approved. He got approval 2 months back (His RD is Sep 2001)

Hi prasadgc,

Please call them again at the earliest before they make it a complete black-box from where even light would not have any chance to escape. I hope you are aware of BCIS's decision to close down live-IIO support over the phone starting from June.

Maximum date to process RFE is 60 days

Here is the extract from my RFE notice…..

“From the date this office receives your resubmission a minimum of 14 days will be required to process your form, If you have not heard from us within 60 days then you may contact this office at (802) 527-4913.”

you think you've waited too long ?

My details:

RD: 08/08/01
ND: 09/26/01
FP: 01/25/02
RFE: 05/28/02
resp: 06/24/02

I am clueless and hopeless and at the lowest point in my life. FP expired, next month medicals will too. The worst part is my family suffers as much as I do because everything may fall apart if I lose my job.

I've contacted the congressman's office 3 times, next time will be the last one I think. The lady that handles these matters only conveys the crap that Vermont spits out -- another 30 days, another ...

RD 9/6/2001

RFE response recvd on 11/14/2002. Still nothing.
I feel the pain of previous poster and i'm wondering if the same is going to happen to my case.
i've called IIO and got a funny answer: count 540 days since the date VSC received your response to the RFE.
so, i guess, i'll be counting . . .

or maybe i'll go to Canada or something.