Any one knows the email adress of BCIS?

Celina

Registered Users (C)
I remember someone posted a thread with a attached file, which is with all the email addresses for all the divisions.

anyone has it?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Has anyone recently gotten a reply from this email address? I sent an email almost 3 + weeks back and I didn't hear zilch.

no response to my 2 emails and the fax. I did however get a reponse to my enquiry to the NSC last week. You know what I got....
"we are currently processing cases with your dates"

:confused: :confused:

I sent an email at June 5th moring. and asking about my status.

I got reply on the afternoon, and saying I need to redo finger print.

Originally posted by last_gasp
no response to my 2 emails and the fax. I did however get a reponse to my enquiry to the NSC last week. You know what I got....
"we are currently processing cases with your dates"

:confused: :confused:

last_gasp .. in what form did you get the reply .. email/fax/phone? Also how long did it take for them to get you a response?

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I doing anything wrong?

Ok, I just want you folks to verify that the email process I used isn't wrong, and I am not doing anything obviously screwy.

I sent the email to. CSC.XII.485@usdoj.gov
Subject: Enquiry for Nov 9th 2001 case (485 EB Based)

Mail Text,
Respected Sir/Madam,

I have sent a fax enquiry thru my attorney to
California Service Center at 949-389-3055 twice and
both times the enquiry so far has been unanswered
because of which I am writing you this email. Each of
my enquiries have been pending for more than 15 days.

I am writing you to enquire about my I-485 case filed
at CSC in the month of November, 2001.

Here is various information about my case,

Name: <...>
WAC# : <...>
A#: <...>
Email Address: <...>
Physical Mailing address:
<...>
(I haven't changed jobs or addresses)
FingerPrinting: Done as per schedule January 31st 2002
AVM and Online message: FP results received on Feb 1st
2002 (which means they have expired by now??)

I'd like to stress upon the fact that mine is a
textbook perfect case and it is unfair that it should
take so long to even "look at" while people who filed
after me get approved. As of today I have been waiting
for 613 days.

I would really really appreciate if you could
understand my concern and expedite this matter.

Regards,

- <...>

My wac # is wac02043.

I used the exactly email address you used.

I was pissed off, as I flied back to CA to do the finger print twice from Washington. The first time is Monday, the office for FP was closed.:mad:

Funny thing, I just called the 1800#, and the lady told me 20 months ..
So I said, I'm over that limit, to which she said .. 24 months.

SO I said, but you just told me 20 .. so she said .. yes, now it's 24.

Damn, these people are messed up. I don't have words to describe my anger. I wish they burn in hell.

SM,

I got a response in the mail. They sent the response after 2 weeks of my enquiry to the NSC.
There is no value in the response b/c it is so fucked up. What is point in getting a response that is so general???

Originally posted by Tasse
Silly Man, did you tell her that JIT date passed your application

Yes. To which she said, I can send an enquiry, and I asked her if this is the enquiry that will be answered in 3-4 weeks, she goes yea .. so I tell her, well mine has been unanswered for the past 6 weeks, so feel free to send another one. ... so she didn't send another and said u gotta wait.

I said I've been waiting for 614 days as of today, (She was loosing her temper by now and I was hella cool), so she goes, sir thats all I can do, I said .. it's not good enough try harder. So she goes lemme talk to my supervisor (read super idiot) ..

Supervisor was the same bullshit. Supervisor said this is not CSC, this is NCSC, and I cannot do anything else but tell you what I just did. So I said, so ur telling me you are useless and have no power. (Man she totally lost it on this)...

So, she goes .. that is not what I am saying, I am saying that there is nothign else I can do. I told her, well I am not satisfied with your answer, so I am not getting off the phone until you give me a better answer, but feel free to hangup on me so I can tell the world that you hung up on me. .. Well she did hangup on me then .. :D:D

BTW, funny thing, in all this conversation, they never asked for my WAC#, A#, so I decided I'd play with them a bit hehe :).

Forgot to mention, I mentioned "Exception Broker" .. and she had no clue which end was up.

BTW, supervisor name was "Christine" .. I think we need to have a database of names collected here so we can a) Jointly make fun of them, and b) Hold someone (real person) responsible if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
SM

It was fun, I presume and safe as long as you used protection (such as not revealing ur id). I think you should give them a break (like for a week) coz they are victims (to a lesser degree) of the same system thats screwing u and all.