Any one know what is happening to EB2 in NSC

nandaki

Registered Users (C)
HI,
I don't see any EB2 approvals........... IS NSC forgot to abt this category at all ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakshya said:
What is your PD?
RD/ND of I485?
yesterday manusai (EB2) got approved
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=154908

I am also EB2, May'03 filer and PD is March' 2002

Manusai and Tatasu got approved yesterday. Both are PD's.
As Lakshya said, I guess GKNair should get approved anytime soon.

Anyone with PD before Dec. 2001 and RD/ND before Dec. 2002 on the EB2 category should get the approvals. This is purely a guess. All of us know how randomly NSC works.

Good luck to all. It is just a matter of time for everyone. Patience is a virtue truly..

Nsc

I am a EB2 Person with PD Jul 03,2001, 485 RD Aug 29,2002 waiting for something like RFE or Approval after 2 FP in May 2004. Name Check done in Dec 2002.

pitchur said:
Manusai and Tatasu got approved yesterday. Both are PD's.
As Lakshya said, I guess GKNair should get approved anytime soon.

Anyone with PD before Dec. 2001 and RD/ND before Dec. 2002 on the EB2 category should get the approvals. This is purely a guess. All of us know how randomly NSC works.

Good luck to all. It is just a matter of time for everyone. Patience is a virtue truly..

I am hoping for the best .....

Same here

my PD is 01/2001, RD 09/24/2002 waiting for anything to happen
on my case, 2nd FP 06/2004. name check done 12/2002.
still have some patience but it is getting tougher everyday.

Mine is EB2. But you guys are my Big B's. My labor applied in march 2003 and con current filling for 140 and 485 in Sep 2003. BTW the Cut off dates applies to EB3 right? not for us.

I guess first my Big b's will have their D day and then may be mine. I wish and pray first for Big Brother's and then Mine. Hope NSC follow this, and process as FIFO

Good Luck to every one.

"Wait and wait until U Succeed"

NSC approved lucky cases on ND May, Sept/03 and some Feb/04, (note the PD is between 1999 and 2003) just told you they were processing 02/03/04 cases and catched up other centers. Every one hope to be lucky one, this is why NSC likes to
to do it and try different "effective"methods. Fact is NSc still didn't clear all 02 cases, and fully start to approve 03 case really. Hope NSC do it well next month when EB quota is forced ...