Any one have PriorityDate NOT printed in I-485 Receipts? And anyone who didn\'t have PriorityDate Pr

Please check this out

milli "=> Track only cases with PD=NULL(blank) in I485 receipt notice" 3/14/02 3:41pm

PD #....

Usually if it is a receipt notice(I-485,I-140.etc..)they don\'t put the priority date it\'s only on an approval notice that the INS put the priority date..hope this would clarify the issue.

nologic Algo...

I checked the I485 receipts for both me and my wife and the PD was blank for the both of us. I think they leave PD blank by default as during the data entry of our cases in mid 2001 they kinda knew that there was no chance of date retrogression until end of fiscal year 2002. They would have expected that all these cases would long be adjudicated before Sept 2002. I remember discussions on this board regarding this very topic when receipts were being received in Aug/Sep 2001 timeframe. It seemed that it was a very commonplace happening.
Bottomline, I don\'t think that blank PD has anything to do with the cases being delayed. Did you call IIO and find out when your case became adjudication-ready? Even as I was typing that question I realized that you are from April RD batch and your case should have been ready for a long time now. I recommend you contact an IIO and get the latest status. Maybe they will realize that this case has been inordinately delayed and then do something about it. You have got nothing to lose. What are they gonna do if you call IIO a few times till your case is adjudicated? Log your calls and delay your case? It\'s already delayed! Wish you good luck!

nologic algo

your wac number is around 228 and you have done fp on november 16th

my guess is u should either call iio or send fax message

It has taken beyond reasonable time

Yes PD null case approved

Hi all sept Waiter
My case is approved
I just checked my AVm Yesterday at around 10.30 PM and I can\'t believe the message. It is \'this case is approved\'
Approved for all my family memebers.
I just could not sleep well. Got at 5.00 just to post the message
here are my detail
PD 09/99
LC and I 140 filed at ?SC
485 filed at CSC
RD 09/17/01
ND 09/27/02
AP,EAD approved during 12/01
FP done as per schedule 12/26
FP riveied and processing resumed 01/18/02
Approved on 03/19/02
Had troubles with employer made a decsion to change the employer by 04/01/02 and ready to take any risk. Meanwhile approved
Thank you all of you for the support and confidence that I generated from you
In the PCee list as \'achanta\'