Any one has the format of the non availability of birth certificate document

AS

Registered Users (C)
What is the format of the non availability of birth certificate document. I belive this doucment has to given along with the afadavits if birth certificate is not available
Thanks

format

AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH FACTS

I , __________________________ (name of the person preparing the Affidavit) after being sworn, do hereby depose and say that:

1. I am a citizen and national of __________(country) born on__________(place).

2. I have direct knowledge of the birth of _____________(person benefit the Affidavit is being prepared-“beneficiary’) as I am her ___________(reltionship with the person like mother, Uncle,Aunt etc).

3. ______________(beneficiary) was born on _________(date ofbirth) at ___________

(place of the birth including country)

4. ____________’s (name of the beneficiary’s) natural parents are _________________
the mother(name of the mother) and ______________father (name of the father).

5. This affidavit of Birth facts is being offered as the recorded birth Certificate of __________(name of the beneficiary).

6. It is my prayer that this Affidavit be accepted for this purpose.

Signature__________________
                Name of the person
Date __________________1999.

STATE OF _________, CITY/COUNTY OF __________, TO WIT:

I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT on this ____ day of _______, 1999, before me, a
Notary Public of the aforesaid State and City/County, personally appeared
Mr. _________, known to me (or satisfactorily proven) to be the person
Whose name is subscribed to the foregoing instrument, who acknowledged that
he has executed it for the purposes therein set forth.

My Commission expires:_____________________________

What about the non availability certificate...

Thanks for the afadavit format, but along with this afadavit, they require a certificate from the municipal corporation saying that no record of birth exists...
I was interested in the format of that certificate..

Thanks

INDIA govt

has standard FORM for non avialability certificate . All local muncipal offices have that. You need not have to provide the format to them.

The format i had got

The Birth records of xxxxx municipality was searched from date/ month / year to date / month / year and found no related records in the name of xxxxxx.

seal
signture

This was hand written on the back of the application made requesting birth certificate. it is important to get a seal and signature.