Any one has recently AP Approved?

nycindia

Registered Users (C)
Any one has recently AP Approved? Please share details here........

I am waiting since 18 feb 2005. Thanks in Advance.

Jaileni,

I'm relatively new on the site. I just came from the labor forums so Im familiar with LC, RFE, NOF. Can you take a couple of minutes and explain these acronyms?

AD?
RD?
ND?

Thanks

jaileni said:
see signature

Since you filed your AP recently, I would really appreciate if you could provide me with the following information:

1) I downloaded the form and while reading the insturctions, I am really confused. The instructions says that if I fall under the listed catagories, I should apply it at some Chicago address. I am not 100% sure if I fall in any of those catagories.

They have not even mentioned the address where you should file if you DO NOT fall in those catagory list.

I found somewhere on the forum the cover letter format for AP. On the cover letter format that I found, the address is VSC, 75 Lower Welden Street, St. Albans, VT 06479-0001.

So where should I send the application for AP?

2) What should I enter for "Class of Admission" in Part 1 Question 3?

I came to USA on B1 visas. Got H1. Worked for some time. Went to Canada by road to get visas stamped, but was denied, came back by road. Continued to work on H1. Applied green card, got EAD, worked on EAD.

So what should I enter for "Class of Admission"

Thanks

Actually mine was paper filed by my attorney (Yes, send EAD/AP by attorney, sinc emy attorney was not charging any extra $$$ for these services, i went ahead with them, even though it is not e-file)

desiladka said:
Since you filed your AP recently, I would really appreciate if you could provide me with the following information:

1) I downloaded the form and while reading the insturctions, I am really confused. The instructions says that if I fall under the listed catagories, I should apply it at some Chicago address. I am not 100% sure if I fall in any of those catagories.

They have not even mentioned the address where you should file if you DO NOT fall in those catagory list.

I found somewhere on the forum the cover letter format for AP. On the cover letter format that I found, the address is VSC, 75 Lower Welden Street, St. Albans, VT 06479-0001.

So where should I send the application for AP?
>>> For EB category you should file where your I-485 application is pending. The Chicago address is for family based category.

2) What should I enter for "Class of Admission" in Part 1 Question 3?

I came to USA on B1 visas. Got H1. Worked for some time. Went to Canada by road to get visas stamped, but was denied, came back by road. Continued to work on H1. Applied green card, got EAD, worked on EAD.

So what should I enter for "Class of Admission"

>>>On what status were you re-admitted to US after visiting Canada? That would be your Class Of Admission.

Thanks

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney but I got my self filed AP approved recently.