Any one got EAD extension from VSC recently ??

gary_mail

Registered Users (C)
Any one got EAD extension from VSC recently ??
My Application reached VSC on OCT 02 ..do you guys how long its going to take to get it approved. My EAD is expiring in DEC so applied for a new one.

Same here ............

My application reached INS on Oct 1st.......... Received EAD notice.......... Checks got cashed on 9th.......... EAD expiring in DEC.......and waiting ................

Have your checks been encashed?????? Receipt notice???

tusker75 - I dont know about the checks

I don't know about the checks....as they are sent by my Attorney , He is taking care of that.

But I checked my On line status of the case ..it is still not approved.

I think we should get it in next couple of weeks I guess , I am also expeting the GC approval around the same time frame.

RD 11/5
ND 12/6

tusker75 -please post a mesage once your EAD is approved. Thanks a Lot.

I checked INS online status site. It says my EAD application was received on Oct. 2. Is it RD or ND of my EAD renewal? I didn't get receipt nor do I know if the check has been cashed since my lawere took care of my case. Anyway, I haven't got approved based on the site. My 485 will expire the end of Nov. Hope either I will get EAD card or 485 approval otherwise I have to stay at home for a while.

485 RD: 9/21/01

EAD Approved RD Oct 01.

My EAD Application got approved on OCT 17th 2002. The RD for EAD was Oct 01 2002. Check cashed on Oct 07th 2002. EAC # for EAD - EAC-03-001-5XXXX.
But 485 is still not approved. RD - 10/18, ND 11/30.

DEAND END for 485 and EAD renewal

my 485 RD and ND are the same as yours, no approval, although some ND 11/30 got approved.

My EAD renewal RD 9/26, and ND 10/3, no approval.

No approval for my EAD?????

RD 09/27/02
ND 10/02/02

Presend EAD expires end on NOV

Waiting for approval

-----------------------------
I-485
RD 10/05/01
ND 11/20/01

:(

EAD renewal in 45 Days.

Hi,

I recently got my EAD and AP renewed from VSC.

Mailed in the papers/checks on 2nd sept and got EAD Cards on 19th Oct. EAD was approved on 17th Oct.

AP was approved within 20 days.

Hope this helps.

udp.

20-25 days for EAD approval

I had applied for EAD on Sept21(Received DATE), and my EAD was approved on 10th OCTOBER.

My wife has received RFE (i-485) and hence both our applications are stuck!!!!! I have as yet not received the notice for RFE, shall know when i receive it.