I got my FP notice today.

I just checked my mail and I got my FP notice today,

I485
RD : 07/27/01
ND : 09/07/01

FP Notice Date : 01/28/02
Appointment Date : 03/07/02
Place: Indianapolis.

Bad thing is I will be on vacation thru MARCH 1st week, I have to reschedule my FP.

Got FP. But bad date..

RD Jul 12
ND Aug 23
FP appt. date Feb. 1st

Bad part about it is my husband did not recieve his. Only i recieved it. What happens ?.
And we will be on vaction during the appt. date. Please give input on how to handle it. Sunisunny , what are you doing ?.

Thanks all.

I got mine on mid Jan 02

I don\'t usually post but I did get mine on mid Jan for Feb FP appointment.

RD late Nov 01
ND 2nd of Dec 01
FP mid Jan 02

Appt date & vacation.

My FP appt date is MAR 7, but at this time I will be on vacation.

In my notice they clearly specified that if I am unable to appear at this time, I can go on any following Wednesday upto next two months i.e. upto May fisrt week.

So I thought I have to call INS and take next appt date in some time in MAR last week.

sunnisunny ?. Do we have to call INS ?.

Sunny,
We are in the same boat. I thought the FP notice says you can just appear on any later Wednesday after the appointed date. Why did you plan to call INS t o change appt. ?. Please clarify.

I was thinking more like, go to INS with the FP letter after coming back from vacation on a wednesday and get FP done. what do you think ?
Thanks.

Fingerprinting in Indianapolis

Folks,
My wife and I have our FP scheduled in San Jose. My wife is going to school near Indinapolis. So, we were wondering if we could do her FP in Indinapolis. How is Indinapolis Finger print center? Do they allow fingerprinting, scheduled for other offices? How about going in advance? Is it possible at all? Your comments will be very appreciated.
thanks,
sf91