• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any one fixed the interview date for November ? Please list down.

dear all,

today the kcc fixed my interview date on the last week of November.
thanks for support.

with regards

DV 2009 Interviews Start Running Fast .................

Yesterday I gave KCC call, they said interview will be on November 16, at Abu Dhabi , U.A.E. and also a notification letter has been sent to me ;) .......................................

date assigned for 12th of Nov

CN EU75XX
called KCC and found out that mz inteview for the 12th of nov
hope for the best

ahmed711, my cn is 2009AF000100*** i'll also be current in november.do you think i'll have the same date as you or later? i'll have mine at frankfurt.

Frankfurt u mean...My cn is 2009AF0002*****i'll also have mine in Frankfurt in just three days (Oct 1) and still don't have all necessary documentation but will be there. will update u.

kongis are you sure about that? your cn is not yet current! how can you possibly have your cp in 3 days?
brief me!

thats exactly why i don't have the necessary documentation in place because it took me by surprise. I guess its bcos i got my winning notification early i.e March 26 and returned it on march 30. Got the 2nd NL in august 09. Too short a time to prepare my docs

but your cp shows that you're not current even in november! check the visa bulletinhttp://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4357.html