Any one filed 485, check still not cashed yet? need your help!

newPERM

Registered Users (C)
Hi, my lawyer sent the 485 application package on June 4th. No news ever since. He only wrote one check for all the forms including two 485, one EAD and one AP. I hear that the check has to be seperately for each person and each form, or the whole package will be returned. Is that true? I am worried that the check has not been cashed yet. And the Lawyer sent the package to Nebraska P.O. Box 82521. Is this the correct address?

thank you very much!

we are in the same boat, submitted and received by uscis (nebraska) june 1st..... no checks have been cashed.... all we have been told to do is wait and all will work out..... wish i had that type of faith.... good luck

same boat

I have filed for my wife on june 25th , i have given him only 1 check for all the documents still have not rcvd receipt number.....

my frd applied on june 29th and he got the receipt number today

stop opening packages after 8/17/07???

I called USCIS customer service today. The lady told me there is no entry for my 485. According to her, they will continue to open packages until 8/17/07. After that, those remaining un-opened packages will be returned because no visa number is available. I really hope she is wrong. What is your comments?

still praying that USCIS opened my package in time and receipt notice comes smoothly.

Thanks for replying this message.

Good luck to you all!