Any one entered USA on Advance Payrole???

Pavan:

I had landed in 2000. When I entered this time, I gave them AP, passport and I-485 receipt. They took the documents and gave me my passport with a new I-94 and 2 copies of AP duly stamped. Nothing was asked.

Rajju

My friend came in yesterday on Advance Payrole from India to USA. His i485 case is approved when he is in India on a valid Advance payrole. There is no problem at the port of entry. They did n't ask any questions. They simply gave I94 vby seeing advance payrole.

As long as you have Advance payrole (Valid) we can go any where with out any problem during I485 stage.

Wish every one all the best!

Ind

Hello Rajju:

I have Canadian Landed Immigrant status. How often do you travel from Canada to the US?
I want to know because I'd need to travel to Canada and Back to the US and I dont have stamp in my passport.

Best regards

Another question:

If you have advance parole. How many times can you go out of the US and get back in?

Best regards

Advanced Parole Q

My wife and I have travlled and reentered the country on an AP in 2002. Im confused about the PAROLED UNTIL : INDEFINITELY owhich was stamped on our passports and on the AP papers. The AP we have expired early this yr. WHat does the I94 stamp INDEFINTIELY mean?
Can we still leave the country and reneter? or do we need to reapply for a new AP?

THanks,