Any Oct03 140 still pending

you can apply for an ead or ap approval anytime i guess i am sure u can apply for it may 3-4 months earlier. dont know if you can apply for it before that.

filing with an attorney or without an attorney will not make any difference, it will go in the same que and under same processing times and procedure. if your lawyer is going to charge you an extra amount for this you might as well do it on your own.

bmt74 said:
I am a Sep '03 filer, still waiting for I-140 approval !!!
Also waiting for EAD renewal approval - filed on Aug 16, 2004 !!!. Don't know what the heck they are doing
hi
today we check with 1-800 number of INS for my pending status of I-140. They say that if nothing happens till 2/21/05, then they will transfer our call to nebraska service center officer. Till then just wait & watch

I filed for renewal of EAD and AP in Aug 2004. I got EAD in 50 days ,but AP is still pending. Calling NSC is no use,as they give the standard reply. Any body in my shoes?
My dates are :
Concurrent 140/485 EB3 RIR
RD 25th Sept 03.
2nd AP RD 4th Aug 2004

--

I’d like to bring this thread back since I’ve seen some I140 around 04/2004 are getting approved. I am stilling waiting my number being picked up by lottery. It has been 16 months passed!!!

i'm nov filer. still waiting and i start to think that nsc is processing the cases by PD or last names. otherwise i can't find a reasonable explaination for those 2004 cases that get approved.