Any OCT ND guys left?

Thomas Dev

Registered Users (C)
My RD 9/28/00 ND 10/26/00, EB2 RIR ,India is not approved yet. It is with an officer for the last 6weeks. Any other Oct guys left?

No Title

looks like all Oct 2000 cases got approved. If anyone left please let me know what IIO told you about your case.

No Title

Still Waiting... No RFE -- Nothing. Spoke to IIO. Standard answer 4 to 6 weeks..... BTW ND 10/24/00

ND 10/02/00, no RFE, still waiting

This morning I tried to call IIO, spend 20 minutes dialing, 45 minutes waiting on the line, no one answer the call. I have to hang up. I am so frustrated for this.

EB2 staight forward case. no company name change, no cp.

Past 180 days in I485, but company is sold

I485 EB1 RD 11/22/00 VSC
What are my options? How log one can remain jobless before finding a new employer and activating the EAD ?

No Title

You need to get something if INS ask you any query. First thing is try for a job and try to get it at the earliest. If INS is not asking any query you don\'t have to show anything.

RFE issued OCT ND 2000

INS has sent a letter asking for last 2 years complete pay stubs(24), tax filing info. So, folks if you haven\'t heard anything from INS, it\'s time for you to collect all these and be prepared. A friend of mine has RFE from VSC with the same request.

Good Luck.
Santhosh