Any OCT-DEC 2000 waiting with no RFE and came on F1

any one approved

Does any one got approved with the same situation.
I am trying to check, if coming on F1 is causing our delay.

Not paranoia

Just want to see the pattern. By the way any one who came on F1 and had RD between Oct - Dec 2000, got approved?

No Title

Arrived in 96, ND12/5; other; RD some time in November (15, I think), FP some time at the end of April, Approved 11/9 as per AVM

Dispelling Rumors

Hi All,

I am a Dec 200 ND. Got my approval a week ago. I came here on F-1, then OPT, then H-1 and finally GC. There\'s no link on the time processing takes and the fact that you came on F-1. If at all, it should help your case that you came on F-1, because you\'d have a history here.

So, please stop spreading these rumors. I remember reading about these rumors about 2 weeks ago (before my approval) and getting unnecessarily worried! We would do good service to our fellow readers if we post information that is correct and verifiable.

Regards

Rcvd RFE ?

Would like to know what is your status now(my ND also has the same 12/12/00 date as yours). I have received RFE and replied too last week (just before the Thanksgiving holidays). Would appreciate your views regarding how long these cases are going to take.
Thanks

RFE reply to Approval in 3 working days- if that helps !

Finally, rcvd the Approval Notice today
Category:EB1
RD 11/22/00
ND 12/12/00
FP 04/16/01
RFE ND 11/13/01
RFE Notice Rcvd 11/16/01
RFE Replied 11/19/01
AD 11/27/01
AVM updated 11/27/01
AD Notice rcvd 12/4/01

Thanks for the help I have received from all and this wonderful site
Finally, sincere best wishes for all who are waiting ..the good news is bound to come !
Regards