Any oct 2001 cases left?

ddaa2

Registered Users (C)
I wonder am I the only one left? My attorney sucks, he basically is saying there is nothing he can do except waiting.

ddaa2,

I am not an Oct 01 filer but I can feel your pain, we have seen some Oct 02 approvals starting to come through.. YOur Lawyer doesnt' care, maybe you can be pro-active yourself and contact CIS, your senators and also add your waiting exp with details on the lawsuit Immigration portal has filed on our behalf. You've got nothing to lose at least you'll have the satisfaction of having tried your best.. and who knows it may show results.. I think even Calling CIS may help, ask to speak to a Tier2 supervisor and firmly ask how long is it going to take, what's the reason for the delay.

My I485 receipt date is October, 10 2001. No RFE. didn't change address, 4 fingerprints. Contacted senator, congressman. The congressman office tells that my case is on FBI check. On Febrary I faxed an expedite request to Vermont CIS. The CIS reply was standart :" everything is normal". The company attorney told that nothing can be done, only wait...

ddaa2, you are not alone (if it can help to your feeling...)

2 cases for us FP 1 jan 02 and 3-02 for derivative
FP 2 8-03 and 3-04 for derivative.
No RFE or Check were cleared in MARch but as of latest are pending per Senators office. A/c to 800 # cleared?
Expedite request by employer govt. agency not replied to.
H1 expiring and Ead pending with undliverable some thing,

Rd 10-09-01.
ND 12-3-01.

Approved

Yipee!!!

By God's grace we (my spouse and myself) received our approval notices yesterday in the mail.

Another one here.

RD 10/5/2001
ND 11/24/2001
FP1 4/15/2002
REF 2/5/2003
FP2 11/10/2003

Called my lawyer several times. The only thing he can say is "wait".

Called VSC several times. They keep telling me "still pending. It is normal"

Went to DC local office once in March 2004. I was told "They sent my case to FBI for background check in July 2003".

I asked a congressman to help me. He tried and was told "CIS sent my case to FBI in December 2003 and FBI is still doing the background check."

I was trying to call FBI this morning. But their immigration mailbox was full. I couldn't leave a message.

Your comments or suggestion are very welcome.