Any Oct\'00 unlucky ones left in there

No Title

I am still here, waiting for I485 to approve......RFE received by VSC on Sep 20, 2001.

Regards,

A.K. Islam

Me too

ND 10/31/00
Spoke with an IIO at 9:30 am today. I asked why my case is pending when December cases are being processed.

He asked me if there was any problem with my FP, then checked and said they are OK, and there is no RFE. He did not know why it was taking time, and said it depends on the officer. He said if I don\'t hear anything in the next 4 weeks, I should call back

Immiuser

Did you get RFE ? Or you have heard absolutely nothing about your case?Any complications like 140 CP or job change? Thanks.

No RFE

4 weeks back when spoke to IIO , She said everything looks fine. Case has been assigned to officer. Still not heard anything ..

140 approved for AOS, no company name change and no job change.

AVM message after RFE received by INS

To A.k Islam, Help_Immi and other who are waiting for Approval after RFE received by INS.

The AVM msg says "On ....we recd. your response.......................... and Your will receive a written decision on this case". I am a bit concerned about the phrase "written decision". Is it a standard message ?

My details are ND Oct 2,2000 - RFE Aug 29,2001 - Replied on Sept 13th 2001 - Response received by INS(per AVM) on Sept 25th 2001.

How could you tell?

My lawyer indicated that my RFE was received by INS on Sep 21, 2001.
However, when I checked with AVM today, it was the same message as
before "August .. RFE was issued..."I am in the similar boat. Could you tell me whether your AVM has updated?

Thanks in advance,

Oops

My wife just checked the AVM and learned that RFEs were issued on 09/28. I checked last Sat but got the same old message. It looks INS simply doesn\'t like me at all.

My case is still pending

No RFE , No CP, no company change, not even address....

Last time I called (last week) my case was still pending ... not even assigned to an officer...

Heard the RFE message on AVM on Sep 28

I too have got the RFE message on Sep 28 and am waiting for the letter to reach my lawyer. Please share your RFE details, and I will too post them after hearing from my lawyer.
Thanks

No Title

Yes, it was updated on Sep 20, 2001. Now, AVM saya, they received RFE for more information.

Regards,

A.K. Islam

No Title

RVL:

As per AVM," We (VSC) received your response on Sep 20, 2001. It is taking 365-->540 days. However, primanary work has been done in this case, now it will take 540 days" something like that.

But, all the above message is coming for my wife\'s EAC#. When I punch-in my EAC# it says the same thing, like "application was received on Oct 19, 2000.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

A.K. Islam