Any NSC EAD Approvals? (RD Dec\'00 or Jan\'01)

Parasite.

My RD Jan 5th, ND Jan 18th.
No EAD approval yet.
I\'m getting concerned because most people are getting it within 3 to 6 weeks.

Please post your details + approved or no.

No Title

My wife\'s RD Jan 8th no EAD or AP yet from NSC. Infact i have not even received the receipts though i got the reference from cancelled checks

No Title

Icy - thanks for your response. Please post to this thread when the EAD comes thru.

May I ask which city you are in (I\'m in Chicago).

Are you planning to go to local INS after 90 days? (I\'m considering it).

No Title

i applied EAD around Jan 16th( RD) and ND is JAN(22).
My attorney say\'s count 90 days from RD even though INS counts it
from ND.Iam planning to go to INS on APR 17 th and get a Temp Card.
I\'am in detroit.

Also my EAD Checks are cleared by INS.

No Title

We\'re from chicago too. I\'ve my own EAD but for my wife i do plan to go to local INS after 90 days but i\'m just not sure whether with justthe reference number they\'ll give her EAD or we do need copy of receipt notice for sure..
If anybody on this thread has an idea i\'ll appreaicate..
thanks
icy

No Title

icy:
I think you need to take copies of I-485 application, I-765 application, receipt notices for 485, 765, fees (I think $100 per EAD), and any other supporting documents like passports, etc.

You\'d better ask your lawyer exactly what is needed though.

Have you heard anything about the line ups and waiting times at the Chicago INS? Somebody posted that there is a 6 hour wait once you get in line (due to the illegals, asylum seekers, etc, etc...)

No Title

I would go to the local INS and get my cards instead of sitting and worrying...I was in the
same boat as you are (Jan 2001) but I went to our local INS (Minneapolis) and got it pretty
easily. Ofcourse I had to pay $100 again....

-Spatty

No Title

wE HAD OUR 2nd EAD notice date as Dec14 and got our EAD card in first week of march. If you haven\'t got one in the specified no of days, you may call your local Ins AND PICK IT UP FROM THERE.
gOOD LUCK!

No Title

I am also in the same boat, RD 01/12/01, ND 01/22/01. AVM says 45 - 60 days, No EAD yet, Can I go, pick at local INS office.
(I am in Detroit)

No Title

AndhraPillodu,
I believe you can get it from local INS 90 calendar days from the receipt date.

My 90th day is next thursday - I think I\'m going to go then.

No Title

My EAD was applied for on March 19th. I know it will be sometime before i get it, but could you explain how I can get it from Local INS incase there is a delay from NSC? I do not have 485 receipt etc. EVerything is with my lawyer. Please advise on procedure. Thanks.

No Title

NSC:
RD: 1/14/01
ND: 2/4/01

No EAD approval yet.

However, FP was completed on 3/27/01

No Title

EAD approved as per AVM.
RD-01/17/01
ND-01/25/01
Approved (AVM ) - 4/4/01

Waiting for cards, as per AVM it takes 45-60 days, I guess for cards now.

Also, AP were approved for both my wife and myself.