Any November filers?

Mine was stuck in a FBI Name Check. I made multiple infopass appointments, took Ayetes Memo & other relevant documents once 180 days were up. Also wrote a letter to the Interview Officer directly. She had given a green envelope during the interview to write to her after 180 days.

And just days later online status and email says "card production ordered" :)

Initial interview???

Hi Everybody
I received letter for my interview on 19th August.
One question for everyone.......my letter is stating "initial interview". What is this thing? I applied being a spouse of USC and my wedding is in 5th year. Any info will be appreciated

Congratulations Luvbellagio! This is really a great news, hopefully we can get ours soon! :D
Mine was stuck in a FBI Name Check. I made multiple infopass appointments, took Ayetes Memo & other relevant documents once 180 days were up. Also wrote a letter to the Interview Officer directly. She had given a green envelope during the interview to write to her after 180 days.

And just days later online status and email says "card production ordered" :)

Went to DO for an Infopass appointment checking on both my parents' case status, got following info,

Father's case: Name check is still pending, AOS case approved on 3/16/2008, got both case approval email and card in production emails, online case status changed, got card in production paper letter on 3/21/2008

Mother's case: Name check cleared, AOS case approved on 3/21/2008, didn't get any email notification or paper letter, online case status didn't change at all

Is this normal? Also, mother's case is approved on 3/21/2008 which is a Saturday, INS is working over time?

Mom got her card in mail today! :D
Our immigration journey is over as for now, might be start another one in 5 years.
Thank you everyone for accompanying me through the course of this journey and wish everybody a very pleasant long weekend.

Mom got her card in mail today! :D
Our immigration journey is over as for now, might be start another one in 5 years.
Thank you everyone for accompanying me through the course of this journey and wish everybody a very pleasant long weekend.

Congrats!!! :D

what's up everyone

hi
it's been a while since i updatedyou guys on my case. i finally received my interview letter scheduled for Sept 4th in new york. i have two questions though first here are the evidence me and my wife(US citizen) managed to collect, i'd like to know your thougths if it is enough.
1-cable, phone, and internet bill on both our names
2-electricity bill in both our name
3-cell phone bill showing that we have a shared family plan, and showing both our names.
4-bank statement showing joint checking and saving account. under both our names.
5-congratulations postcards from family members sent to us after we got married
6-sworn affidavit from my boss certifying that he is aware of our marriage, met my wife, and witnessed her visiting me in my workplace on many occasions.
7-a loooot of pictures from premarriage, wedding ceremony, post marriage...
There is only one problem, my wife cant find her birth certificate, she was brought here when se was a baby from a country that was going through many problems, they even didnt record births on some cases.
so i was wondering if that would be a huge problem if we fail to provide it.
any feedback would be appreciated. thanks

I think you are more than covered in terms of proving your marriage. Bring all those things, plus, of course the marriage certificate, passports and other docuements that they require in the letter and you must be fine. In our case the officer asked whether we have a common credit card. He was sort of emphatic about it. You can try to get one by then. Good luck.

Hey Guys, I hope everyone has been enjoying the summer thus far. Follow up on my I-130 Petition for Alien Relative, as of yesterday I received an update on the site regarding my case.

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

The location, my application was sent to, was Washington, DC. They will be sending me a notice explaining the action and notify me by mail when a decision is made.

Is this proper protocol? I'm so anxious. The wait has been draining me.

Approved

I got approved..........for my AOS interview

The interview was about 20 min-25 min. The interviewer was nice, polite and also friendlyyoung lady. We took our 4 month old ..........So IO asked why didn't we had babsitter....but baby behave so nicely...in the end IO was also impressed. She took us through the application and all the basic questions.She asked a few question about the wedding, taxation and job. She asked for joint documents. She made copies of tax paper, insurance cards and job documents.
And then in the end she told us about the back ground check is completed and so she is approving my petition. She is not going to stamp my passport as they are not doing now and I will receive my GC in 2-4 weeks. She didn't take EAD and AP, just told me to destroy them once I'll receive my GC.
She didn't ask for photos
My online status is also displaying card production ordered
Good luck to you all with upcoming interviews

Thanks to everybody

Congrats!!!!!!

i Got Approved..........for My Aos Interview

The Interview Was About 20 Min-25 Min. The Interviewer Was Nice, Polite And Also Friendlyyoung Lady. We Took Our 4 Month Old ..........so Io Asked Why Didn't We Had Babsitter....but Baby Behave So Nicely...in The End Io Was Also Impressed. She Took Us Through The Application And All The Basic Questions.she Asked A Few Question About The Wedding, Taxation And Job. She Asked For Joint Documents. She Made Copies Of Tax Paper, Insurance Cards And Job Documents.
And Then In The End She Told Us About The Back Ground Check Is Completed And So She Is Approving My Petition. She Is Not Going To Stamp My Passport As They Are Not Doing Now And I Will Receive My Gc In 2-4 Weeks. She Didn't Take Ead And Ap, Just Told Me To Destroy Them Once I'll Receive My Gc.
She Didn't Ask For Photos
My Online Status Is Also Displaying Card Production Ordered
Good Luck To You All With Upcoming Interviews

Thanks To Everybody

The Interview Was a breeze........IO was very calm and even joked a bit. IO asked basic questions.......wife's DOB,Place of birth, How and When we met, who proposed etc.

Asked for my age, what i do for a living, asked if we had any kids. Asked for my birth certificate, joing assets, bills, tax returns and checked all my prior issued documents.

Then said that we are approved and stamped the passport. She kept the I-94 and EAD.
Said that she ordered the card for me and to expect it in the mail in 3-4 weeks.

She reminded us of removing the conditional status.

It was a very good experience. I was very tensed all the way up to the interview. I was laughing why i was so stressed, after the interview. I did my homework ahead of time, and they do appreciate it ( making copies, having everything organized).

Good luck to all!!!!

Now the next step for me would be 15months from now.......getting the conditional status removed.

My thanks to each and everyone of you!!! This forum ROCKS!!! I truly appreciate the help and advice and guidance i received in this forum. Thanks everyone.

and all the best with your case.

The Interview Was a breeze........IO was very calm and even joked a bit. IO asked basic questions.......wife's DOB,Place of birth, How and When we met, who proposed etc.

Asked for my age, what i do for a living, asked if we had any kids. Asked for my birth certificate, joing assets, bills, tax returns and checked all my prior issued documents.

Then said that we are approved and stamped the passport. She kept the I-94 and EAD.
Said that she ordered the card for me and to expect it in the mail in 3-4 weeks.

It was a very good experience. I was very tensed all the way up to the interview. I was laughing why i was so stressed, after the interview. I did my homework ahead of time, and they do appreciate it ( making copies, having everything organized).

Good luck to all!!!!

Now the next step for me would be 15months from now.......getting the conditional status removed.

My thanks to each and everyone of you!!! This forum ROCKS!!! I truly appreciate the help and advice and guidance i received in this forum. Thanks everyone.

Congratulations! Finally, you had your interview done. I am very happy for you.

Best, ;)

Good luck to all!!!!

Congratulations...............Hopefully you'll receive GC in next 10 days. They are very organized now.