Any November filers?

namecheck?

Hello all,
I wonder if any of you have recently been interviewed and told namecheck is not cleared? This is what happened to me this week. Otherwise, IO was ready to approve my case (or so he seemed). He told me that my namecheck request has been filed on Jan 9 and I should wait 6 months to contact USCIS if nothing happens (per Feb 4 memo).
Any experience, any suggestions?
Thanks

Finally I got an update on my case. Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. It's been 7 weeks after my interview, and finally I got it! so happy:)
Actually I got 2 e-mails, that approval notice has been sent and that welcome letter has been sent too.
DO I suppose to get an e-mail that they sent me green card, or they do it without notice? Also, when do you think will i get GC?

hello

Hey, I followed this forum for about a year now. Actually since i received my citizenship back in 2000. Well Its my first post and i want to thank everyone for their advice and feedback as it helped my process.

I want to state that i was married last year and sponsored my wife.

We filed at the chicago lockbox on November 27, 2007.
We recieved the EAD on 01/29/2008 .
The Interview was on 3/26/2008 at NYC.

I am still waiting for a update on the website and only have seen the I-485 date change on 4/14 and 4/16 but no updates at all.

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with his and i am pretty nervous. The lady that interviewed us said my wife will get a green card but on the passport she wrote "I-485 Pending" not sure why.

Am i being paranoid or i dont know. I wish the website would update already as its been 3 weeks.

In my case I was waiting for 7 weeks and 2 days! The IO told me to wait for her decision for about 3 to 5 weeks.
My interview was on February 20th, I got an update on April 13th that my case was approved, and that GC was ordered.

I dont think you should worry too much!

it now says "Current Status: Card production ordered" under I-485.

not sure what it means.
Under I-130 it has a new date but no new msg.

we are going on vacation out of country this sunday and have not received the green card yet. The website said card production last week then the update changed to approval letter sent and then yesterday and today to card production sent out. Not sure if i will get the card by this week.

Does the website update saying "card mailed" or do we just wait for the card?

November filers, I have posted my details in a separate thread, wanted to add it here. Card production ordered today. I wish Good Luck to everyone! I have been following this thread since I am a november filer but never posted under today

Thanks

Thanks Bmore and Atl Brother. I really appreciate it. An update is that they sent welcome letter on April 23rd. I am so excited that I will have GC before I travel in Mid-May. Atl Brother, I used to live in Boston. It's cold out there. I sometimes miss it a bit. I went to Harvard for my master's degree. The IO seemed impressed by it, but didn't make any comment. She wasn't interested in chit chat.

Good luck to all

BTW, my DO was Baltimore

Congrats

Thanks Bmore and Atl Brother. I really appreciate it. An update is that they sent welcome letter on April 23rd. I am so excited that I will have GC before I travel in Mid-May. Atl Brother, I used to live in Boston. It's cold out there. I sometimes miss it a bit. I went to Harvard for my master's degree. The IO seemed impressed by it, but didn't make any comment. She wasn't interested in chit chat.

Good luck to all

BTW, my DO was Baltimore

I am very happy for you regskins. Good work. It took what...5 months for this entire GC process start to finish. Atleast, you are done....good 4 you.
Please pray for us too. Still no news regarding my rescheduled interview. This wait is killing me.
Have a great wknd.

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am
Interview cancelled: April 7t
h

hi hornshonking, my parents' cases are on the same boat.
Hello all,
I wonder if any of you have recently been interviewed and told namecheck is not cleared? This is what happened to me this week. Otherwise, IO was ready to approve my case (or so he seemed). He told me that my namecheck request has been filed on Jan 9 and I should wait 6 months to contact USCIS if nothing happens (per Feb 4 memo).
Any experience, any suggestions?
Thanks

my interviews coming up but I have one problem. I don't have enough joint bills together since we still live on her parents house. All we have is our joint bank account and Health insurance cards from her work. would that be enough? We have like tons of pictures though since we started dating 5 years ago. Please advice. thanks in advance.

WAKE UP NOVEMBER FILERS
what happened to everyone??. any news everyobody? i have some news coming up soon. i'll let everybody know.

Yeah NOV filers need to wake up now
I got soft update on my I485 profile yesterday..........but status of application didn't change...........somebody is working on my application............

I got approved on my interview which lasted like 10 minutes.:D. I'm just waiting for my green card now. i've been getting emails from uscis about approved status on 485 and 130. thats all I can share for now.

Congratulations, hopefully we can get ours soon. :)
I got approved on my interview which lasted like 10 minutes.:D. I'm just waiting for my green card now. i've been getting emails from uscis about approved status on 485 and 130. thats all I can share for now.