Any Nov Guys left out without RFE or I am the only one

Mitwa

Registered Users (C)
My Details

RD 09/27/00 ND 11/14/00 EAC-01-033-XXXXX No RFE

Still waiting. Anybody in the same boat

make me feel a little comfortable since I am not alone.

RD 10/00, ND 11/00, FP, 3/01, no RFE (wish get one).

No Title

I have seen so many December and January Approvals in last 3-4 weeks, but not even a single November approval or RFE.

If you can see Myladoor\'s Tracker, there are also hardly any new approvals for November.

What could be the possible reason? Are we the unlucky ones waiting to be transferred to local INS centers?

Did any of you guys talked to IIO lately? I tried couple of times, same old reply will hear something in 30 days.

Any thoughts.

Just Managed to Talk to an IIO

It is still pending. And he can not give more details.

I do not know what to do?

Do you guys know any reason for delay.....

1. working for a large company that laid off recently. OR
2. working for a small shady consulting company OR
3. out of status briefly OR
4. high salary mentioned in LC OR
5. low salary mentioned in LC ...

or anything else that you can think of.....

ND 11/2 waiting

the worst part is being so close to the finish line.

Back in the LC days I wouldn\'t worry for 6-8 weeks at a time. Now I\'d check 2 or 3 times a day if I could get through to the AVM!

nd nov3 , rd nov 27 , No RFE

spoke to iio one month back ,she said it would take 30 days,
spoke to iio two weeks back , she said it would take 2-3 weeks
Today I spoke to a man , he said it would take 30 days
I really don\'t know what\'s going on

Any news?

EB2/IND/RD-ND NOV 2000 - No news yet. No RFE. Guys, what\'s going on? Looks like FEB 01 cases will be approved sooner than ours! Any updates from you guys?

ND 11/29,EB2 India, Still WAITING!!!!!!!!!

NO RFE, spoke to IIO 2 times. Thay say file is with officer.

Me too...RD Oct \'00 & ND Nov \'00

Called IIO twice...says case is in the final adjudication stage...whatever that means!!!

Let\'s Do something

Guys, let\'s keep in touch and keep each other informed of the latest news and status update.

Whenever any of you manage to talk to IIO please post here with whatsoever information, even if it is of no use.

I hope and prey for our approvals soon.

Mitwa et al - All you NOV guys who are still waiting, WAS YOUR I140 APPROVED FOR CP OR AOS!! Good Lu

This analysis would definitely prove a point that CP approved 140\'s are the reason for delays.

a pattern

looks like the officer waits till a complete year gets over from the ND date, (something similar happened to a friend) and then issues an RFE for employment letter. so maybe ND Nov guys may get RFE\'s for employment letter next month. just a thought.