Any Nov 99 RD/ND waiters out there ?

No Title

EB3 PD May 97, RD Nov 99, India, FP March 8th 2001, RFE April 6th. Attorney recieved RFE on Apr 16th. Sent response to attorney Apr 17th.
Wiating for approval

No Title

EB2 PD: 10/98 (current for EB2), RD: 11/03/99, ND: 11/08/99, FP: 03/08/01 OK. No RFE\'s yet. ... waiting. IIO said on Fri 4/13/01 that it\'ll take 2 to 3 months before I hear anything. Although I did ask her how come ND\'s 12/99 and 01/00 are getting approved some who are even EB3. Rudely, she said she who\'s been feeding me that info.

No Title

i dont think u are that far, i got approval on 4/09 my ND is 11/03 check AVM, frequently no point calling SOFB IIO\'s

No Title

Nervous, you are right, I would have gotten the approval on April 9th. However, instead on April 9th they issued me an RFE\'s for my kids regarding Birth Certificates asking to see parent\'s name on it. I am hoping that my attorney gets it this friday 4/20th, and he\'ll submitt to VSC mon/tue. And give them about 10 days to get it and process it, roughly approval around 1st week of May.

No Title

By the way, Nervous, did you already get your passport stamped yet? If so, what type of pictures did you get taken Immigration or Passport?

No Title

I think u guys shud get it soon, since all that big hump from Aug99-Oct99 has been cleared. I guess it will be relatively smooth sailing from here on.

No Title

ID 9/97, ND 11/09/99, EB2, NIW, CHINA, not even FP. Called INS many times, same answer always: wait another 30-60 days. SIR! I JUST told you that it WILL be another 30-60 days! Every time they manage to top them self with another example of grossly incompetent bureaucracy.