Any Nov 2003 filers still waiting for I140 apprival

Thanks

Thanks, tjshah and plastic_card. I have my spouse call the senator about the I140 pending for over 17 months as a follow up of my fax. They said we need to go through my cpmpany. Since I already talked with the lawyer who is my comapny's lawyer, I don't see any help by contacting my employer. My husband called USCIS, he got the same answer as my lawyer got. I have 20 more days to wait for the inquiry. I feel much better than before, at least I can do something and there is hope. Good luck to all you guys.

gc_nov_2003 said:
Thanks, tjshah and plastic_card. I have my spouse call the senator about the I140 pending for over 17 months as a follow up of my fax. They said we need to go through my cpmpany. Since I already talked with the lawyer who is my comapny's lawyer, I don't see any help by contacting my employer. My husband called USCIS, he got the same answer as my lawyer got. I have 20 more days to wait for the inquiry. I feel much better than before, at least I can do something and there is hope. Good luck to all you guys.

Good luck---hope the dates move up soon.

gc_nov_2003 said:
I am glad you are hopeful and want to wait for 20 days. I really hope that you get your I-140 in these 20 days. Another thing senator office do not have video phones. Ask your husband or anybody to call them and talk as if they are your employer or HRD. Orelse talk with your employer / HRD, they will talk with senator. I did the same. my HRD is talking /communicating with senator now. Now my out of picture only.
Good Luck to you