Any Nov. 2001 folks still waiting?

Wac-02-04x-xxxxx
Yes, both my spouse and myself are still waiting for the approval of I-485. Just got another EAD. :rolleyes:

wac-02-10xxxxxx

Finally got my approval after 3 years waiting in just 485 alone.

However my child is still waiting, as a minor, I don't know what could be holding up. All we get is "...allow sufficient time to process...", if (3years +4month) is still not sufficient enough, I don't know what else to say. The attonery acts like ' oh let's not push them' :eek:

i hear your pain my friend...

in mycase the lawyers suck as well...

my case was approved 9 months ago and my spouse's case is still pending. :mad:

Common Name ?

SF,

Is this a common name problem(namecheck) ? Maybe you should look at some threads here where they mention to contact Hardy and his team for that matter.

-Sonpapdi

I don't think its a common name problem. definately not matching typical names that u would guess ins might be looking out for.

i have go tso many different responses from ins as to whethere security check is complete or not that i'm frankly frustrated and am giving up as to whether theyw ill ever provide me with accurate info.....

Name check delays coudl happen becuase

1) Very common name

2) You had a criminal issue (DUI etc).

3) You had some issues (not necessarily problmes) while entering US the last time. Like you had DUI, you went for stamping in your home country and got delayed becuase of that. I guess at that time you have enter yess to ever being arrested and also yes to visa ever being rejected. This is separate from I-485 form and is in DS-156 form.

Do I have any justification that above are true, absolutely NO.

Myself
I-140 PD MAr 2001
I-485 RD Dec 2004
Had interview, approval penidng name check.
Received 'no record' FOIPA response.
Send coupel of emails/Faxes to FBI for name check status - NO Reply
Contacted Congressman and they contacted just the INS, so same reply - awaiting FBI response to name check.