Any Nov 2001 cases without RFE

Soumy

Registered Users (C)
Are there any Nov 2001 cases , who havent even received a RFE? Please post here. Just wanted to check progress of the 12/16/01 processing date

Originally posted by Soumy
Are there any Nov 2001 cases , who havent even received a RFE? Please post here. Just wanted to check progress of the 12/16/01 processing date

No RFEs yet. Finally received 2nd FP notices.

Will the lack of RFE signify that the case hasn't been touched? Or can we expect approvals without RFE, in spirit with the withdrawal of the Zero-tolerence memo?

I'm quite sure that RFE will definitely be requested even to those of the October 2002 since it is more one year or more that they (CIS) have not touch the application(s).Chances are they will request for EVL ( to know whether you are still with the same employer) or W-2 ( to know if you're a good "citizen-taxpayer).

Originally posted by noginoypi
I'm quite sure that RFE will definitely be requested even to those of the October 2002 since it is more one year or more that they (CIS) have not touch the application(s).Chances are they will request for EVL ( to know whether you are still with the same employer) or W-2 ( to know if you're a good "citizen-taxpayer).

Exactly.

I haven't seen ANY cases from CSC that have been approved recently without RFE. Especially older ones.

I'd recomend to send fresh EVL letter and W2, tax returns for 3 years by yourself.
To amend petition, in lawers word.

Viktor

MY friend got his AOS approved recently without any RFEs. He is wac-02-052-xxxxx. That means RFE is not automatic. He did 2nd FP though.

no RFE yet

I am OCT 2000 case, but no RFE yet. No 2nd FP notice.
My Attorney is hopeful that I will get approved soon after mid-oct.

Re: no RFE yet

Originally posted by pagero
I am OCT 2000 case, but no RFE yet. No 2nd FP notice.
My Attorney is hopeful that I will get approved soon after mid-oct.

OCT 2000????? or do you mean mean OCT 2001?
otherwise it's one looooooooong wait!!!!!!

No RFE yet. No 2nd FP notice. Got RFE for spouse's EAD in June'03 and got EAD within a month. Nothing after that.