Any NIW case has been approved since March 2002

QuestionToBCIS

Registered Users (C)
My NIW information is
EB21
RD 10/10/2002
ND 10/15/2002
AP Pending

The current proccessing date for NIW is 4/5/2002. I want to know anybody got an approvement since Mar 2002 so that we are able to track. Thanks.:eek:

NIW was approved

I-140 both NIW and OR

ND April 10, 2002

Check on line taday, I-140 for NIW was approved on March 28, 2003

Re: NIW was approved

Originally posted by xinfang li
I-140 both NIW and OR

ND April 10, 2002

Check on line taday, I-140 for NIW was approved on March 28, 2003

Congras!

That is a very good news. The proccessing of VSC looks like movig forward.

Would you please give more infor about NIW? What is your backgroud? How many federal, state, local agency or your academic reference did you get for your case? Any refs and infor from you will be really appreciated.

My NIW

QuestionToBCIS:

My backgroud: Ph.D from out side of U.S.A. I am doing medical research in a big University. I got seven REF letters, all of them from University. INS did not ask any further information for me.

I am waiting the approval notice now.

Good luck to you.

xinfang li

I have also applied from Boston, from HMS. Are you from HMS too? I would really like to know the details of your petition as I am a 3rd year post doc (biochemistry/cancer biology). I applied in 07/19/02.
If these folks at Vermont are looking favorably at our kind of NIW petitions - it gives a glimmer of hope that may be my petition has a chance too. I would just like to gauge the mood of Vermont Service center is regards to the NIW petitions - so please if you can take the time to share some details of your credentials and your area of research I would absolutely appreciate it.
You can write to me privately at kap3448@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance and Congrats once again.

best wishes

KK

waiting,
waiting,
waiting,
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Got my I-140(NIW) approved today, July1,2003.

RD-3/27/02
RFE-1/7/03
RFE reply recoded at BCIS-3/27/03
Approval-7/1/03

Congtulations!!

I got a question.

My 140 was filed last Sep. Still pending. I would file 485 soon.

Can I get EAD and AP even before my 140 is not approved?

I am planning to go aboard and jobhunting. If the answer is YES, really help alot.

Thanks...

HAOWAWA

yes, you can have your EAD/AP approved prior to 140 approval...my 140 is still pending since june 2002...filed 485, ead, ap early 2003 which got approved (ead/ap) after about 35 days. fp done.
goodluck

hao

yeah EAD is effective for working....you can jobhunt(windowshop) without ead if you would like!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any recent Approvals from VSC for I-140

I see the last information in this section about the approval of I-140 is Apr'10,2002.Is there any body after that date got approvals.

anyone has an idea how long it takes for a result after RFE is submitted nowadays?? anybody waiting as long as I am??

NIW-VSC

ND 3/8/02
RFE 4/4/03
RFE rcvd 7/2/03
AD????