Any news from IL SESA?

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO SPEED UP OUR CASES!

It time for us to act and act now. Our cases have been pending for a very long time and I don\'t think they will be adjucated soon. For some unknown reasons the IL SESA is not any more processing any case.

So we should do someting about it. If somone has an idea please let us know. A petition might be apropriate. I am sure we will be able to attrac some attention to our situation.

Lets act now.

we can do the petition

I have absolutely no news as regards to the application. i hope to talk to my lawyer soon and keep u guys uptodate

me too

I have no news either..

Did you try calling them up and find out what is going on in IL SESA

I think they moved

the IL SESA dates moved.

I don\'t know my PD but it was filed some time on last week of May and my Lawyer said it\'s in Fed DOL. I am least cared about it though, so I don\'t have exact details.

Are you sure.

gocubs has file his case on May 1st without any news. I wish you right.

If you have your employer phone number (used to file)or tax ID you can verify the info at the Fed DOL.

hope your right.

Fed Phone

The IL SESA does not have any automated system. However you can try the FED DOL: 312 353 1059. You will need your employer phone number.

Another way to get info from the DOL is by email. I will post thw email address this evening. I dont have it at hand.

pulo

in DOL

Confirmed SESA is moving. Mine is in DOL on sep25. BTW my case is under EB2, RIR.
Thank you for the DOL phone number.

Congratulation

Congratulation. Keep us informed if there is any new development and hopefully we will join you soon in other threds.

gocubs:
Is your case still at the IL SESA?

pulo.

Here how to access to the FED DOL cases

Send an email to LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov

Instruction :

The syntax to request case status follows:

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

No Title

Can you tell me from whom did you know the IL SESA had moved? Which date are they processing right now? Mine was filed in the last week of May.

Thanks in advance

Does the e-mail reply back system gives status from both SESA and state DOL?

Hi. Sorry to ask this fundamental question. Does the e-mail reply back system gives status from both SESA and state DOL?

Email is from the DOL only

The status your getting from the email is related only to the FED DOL and not the State.
If your case is still at the SESA you will not get anything related to it.
But is worth checking it from time to time. As our community is growing we will be able to have an idea on when our cases will be processed without calling the IL SESA.

pulo.

NIW don\'t need LC.

I thought that the goal of applying under NIW is to avoid the LC process all together. There is no EB2 or RIR for this category.

screwdbytexas:
You\'re a veteran of the process. Could you explain?

I\'ve been waiting for the LC for a long time. Each time I apply some thing goes wrong. I changed once my lawyer next time it is going to be the if not leaving the country once for all.
You\'re right about our contribution to this country.

pulo

RIR Kentucky Approved

My RIR was filed Aug 24th and approved September 26th. Good luck to everyone!

Non-RIR to RIR

I talked to my Lawyer last week. The delay in LC processing is due to the heavy volume of Non-RIR cases
being processed under RIR. Did you people hear anything else?