Any news from IL SESA?

Me too

My application was sent to IL-SESA on June 28th, 2001.
I am also waiting to hear some good news.

No Title

My lawyer\'s office received an acknowledgement from IL SESA with a PD of June 13, 2001. My appln was mailed on June 11 by courier. Hopefully will hear from SESA soon.

we are getting there

Looks like IL-SESA is processing applications received in the last week of May or first week of June. Hang in there folks we are getting there.

I am moving to the Chicago DOL disc.

I finally was able to hear that my case is in the Chicago DOL. Here the history of my case.
06/04/01: Lawyer send my LC to IL SESA.
10/12/01: Chicago DOL received my LC case.
10/22/01: My Lawyer received a recite notice from IL SESA with the PD June 11.
10/25/01: Chicago DOL added my case to their System.

Good luck to all of you guys. Thank you all for sharing your experience. I will monitor this discussion from time to time and share my experience with the IL new GC aspire.
Hope to see you all in the DOL discussion group soon.

pulo.

Congratulations pulo

Congrats and thanks a lot for keeping this thread alive. hope to see you in Chicago DOL thread. Good luck.

congrats

Pulo, how long do you think it will take for you in Chicago DOL. Are they going to treat your case as if they have received it on 10/12, or they go by your PD 06/05 which is already crossed the dates they are currently processing (07/something) ?? If it is by PD then it should not take that long...

I think they go by the RD.

I don\'t think the DOL takes in consideration the PD. The only thing that can affect a case is the category in with it is classified (RIR, Industry, ...) and of course the date it has arrived at the DOL.
Currently it takes the DOL 3 to 4 months to process a case. But things might sadely change in the wrong direction. I have heard several times that the DOL will handle more responsabilities (more H-visas and maybe all the LC process too). The gov angencies usually don\'t handle change very well. For them the change is always a justification for more delays.
The Other reason I\'m not so optimistic is the fact that the IL SESA is now forwarding more cases wich is a very good thing but that means the DOL will have a longer backlog unless it past is faster than the SESAs.
Lastly the economy is not in our side wich means no sens of urgency anymore.

Think you all. Let\'s hope I\'m wrong.

pulo.

I\'m in DOL too!

my case has been forwarded to DOL on 10/26/01. Sent to SESA on 6/11/01; PD 6/13/01; now in DOL. Thanks everybody-will see you in the DOL forum.

Congratulation Rajeev.

Welcome to the DOL discussion Rajeev and let\'s hope we will not have the same nightmares as we had when our case were at the IL SESA.

To all of you hang in there your time will arrive soon. This thread has supported us in the darkest days (July, August and September). I hope we all will keep supporting each other in this phase and the comings.

pulo.

IL-SESA Processing 06/15 applications

Congrats Pulo & Rajeev for all the information.

Just checked with IL-SESA, they are processing applications from 06/15/2001 for RIR cases.

Recieved PD letter from SESA

Hi ALL,

Happy to inform that I have received a letter from IL-SESA with PD June 22,2001 on Nov 5th,2001. My Lawyer sent my papers on June 15th,2001.

I hope Like Pulo,Rajeev etc, My case will be transferred to DOL Soon. I will Update as Know more about my case.

Your case is likely already at the DOL

Congratulation sri-IL. When I received my receite my case was already at the DOL. It took the DOL 3 days to enter my case in the System and a week later I was able to check it status.

pulo.

Congrats!

Hi Sri-IL,
I am sure your case is with DOL by now; my receipt came to my lawyer\'s office the same day that DOL received my case. However, DOL takes a week to update their system-so you might still not be able to confirm receipt of your case by DOL.