Any news from Boston Transferrees

Johndoe3 what is your ND, RD and TD?

Hi Johndoe3,

I have the same question, what is your ND, RD and TD? My PD is 11/98, ND 12/99, TD is 08/01, I have not heard anything from them. Last week I went there and they told me I could wait years which makes very upset.

BRM

You are the lucky one

John Doe2,

I think you are so lucky. I am really frustrated and waiting the interview notice, even though INS Boston told me to wait years.

Any body received notice recently?

BRM

Dada Babu, Did you hear anything from INS?

Question for Johndoe3 as well,

Did you ask your lawyer to help you? why your schedule happened after only two weeks your transfer date Just wondering did you do anything to make it happen?

BRM

Approved and Stamped-ND 11/22/00

PD 6/99
Labor RIR EB2 approved- Sept/Oct 99
I140- approved 10/00
I485-Approved -9/25/2001
Country India

Approved for both spouse and me. My Lawyer called the IIO on 9/25/2001 and told me that it was approved the same day. The voice message was not updated till Oct 1st. Received the courtesy copy on 9/29/2001 was mailed by INS on 09/27/2001 and my lawyer received the original on the same day.

Went to Arlington INS on Oct 3 6.00 am there were already 55 people in front us and by 7.30am there were another 50 behind us. Waited till 7.30am to get in(the waiting is outside so make sure you cover up yourself well incase of bad weather). I believe they allow 150 people or until 9.30am which ever comes first. The parking is right behind the building $4 all day.

We took all the Documents from A-Z. but what they needed from us were:-

1. Original Approval Notice.
2. I-94.
3. Passport
4. EAD
5. Two ADIT style photos.

These papers were arranged by the officer who gave the waiting ticket. There were 6 counters and only 1 was open initially till 8.30 and then another opened. After 9.15am i beleive the rest of the staff comes at 9.00 so they opened all the counters and the processing was very fast. It took only 2-3 minutes for the stamping and finger printing and we were out by 10.00am. The passport was stamped for 1 year which is good for both work and travel and was told that it takes anywhere between 6 to 12 months to get the actual plastic card.

Hope this information is helpful to all of them waiting for approval.

Thanks
police.

looks very unfair

INS took more than a year to look at your case and then transferred to Local office. Local office gives a date 7 months away. what an irony.

What did they ask?

Could you please tell us exactly what they need when we go for interview at Boston office? Did they mention any particular documents?

Thanks
Kiffu