Any news about LA transfers of 485 cases

hjayadev

Registered Users (C)
Hi anyone,
          Did anyone recieved interview notice for LA 485 transfer. Also I have been waiting for last 7 months to get interview notice (transfer date 3/22/01). Do we have to take new finger printing and medical tests for the interview, if the 485 RD/ND is more than one year.

Thanks in advance

No Title

I would suggest get in touch with the Local congressmen\'s office. They should be able to help you out. My case was transferred 6 months ago in San Jose. I just received a notice for Interview in the first week of Dec.

So have patience and your time will come soon
Unluckywaiter

I am in the same boat, but my case has just transferred.Can you let me know if you have some progres

I am in the same boat, but my case has just transferred.Can you let me know if you have some progress, thanks

Recd. my interview for 11/16

My case was transferred from Vermont to Baltimore on 4/27/01, and then transferred to LA on 6/26/01.

LA I-485

My case was trasferred during first week of Aug, 2001. I\'m still waiting for the interview notice.

Interview noticed received for Dec 18.

My attorney has received a notice for my interview for Dec 18,2001. My case was trasferred to LA office from CA Service Center during first week of Aug, 2001.

What is your ND?

Hi, please let me know when you filed your Adjustment of Status. Thanks

interview experience

How was your interview experience at LA Office. How long did it take, and what kind of questions they asked?

Thanks