ANY new WAC 02 approvals for LA

Don't think so

I've been watching intently. I didn't see any.
and frankly .. I'M PISSED OFF !!

Last edited by a moderator:
who from LA area is't....everyone's so patient but for how long..... may be our luck would hveen different if CSC was in sacramento other then south land.

Agreed

I agree with ghost-rider. Why should I be patient? Is it my fault that I'm from LA and not San Jose? Finally what matters is, who got their GC and who didn't (and when they got it).

People with WAC-01-222's got approved yesterday. They were patient, they got it, but only after plenty of trauma. And an undeserved wait more often than not. Frustrating wait, especially to see less deserving people get ahead in queue for no apparent reason.

So if Mr. WAC-01-222 got impatient say 6 months back when his friends got their approvals, he'd be in that trauma for 6 additional months, totally undeserved treatment from our dear INS CSC. You need to be patient to avoid that trauma, :) .. not to fix anything at INS.

SO yea .. be patient :)

WAC 02-045 RFE

Today I came to know from the attorney regarding a medical RFE for the kid. There is no change in AVM for spouse and me. But for the kid, it gives the message about RFE. Yet to receive the notice. I have posted the details in another thread.

So I believe, sometime back, what IIO told "Case in Progress" is another word for "assigned" :)
Hope we can expect approvals/RFEs for LA cases soon. Good Luck to all of us.

received RFE notice

Finally received the RFE notice for our kid in hand.
It states that I-693A is incomplete, since the form indicates that you have not had a tuberculin test or chest x-ray performed. Submit completed I-693 inorder to complete the application for Adjustment to Permanent Residence.

LA Colleague Approved: WAC-02-040

RD: 10/11
ND: 11/15

Approval notice arrived Saturday

p.s. Ajay/Biggy/BigMan: It's Nirod's approval, we should be any day chaps! (I don't actually believe that, all optimism has been beaten out of me)

Good news

Thats good news Sickofwait. Tell me about it .. optimism beaten out. But hey if you can get more details maybe we can include it in our sept. list .. specifically we need

Wac # (we have that),
RD/ND (we have that),
AD <-- that'd be great. Sat. is when the notice arrived, so this is an aug. approval I presume.
FP Location (You said LA .. but if you can narrow it down)
and a nickname (Or I'll just add it as sickofwait's friend of thats cool with everyone else).

I guess next week we should see more approvals. Maybe few of us too.

ANother LA approval

I just got the news that there is another WAC-02-033 aproval from LAX of a person from my company. Had a RFE of (Company name change )and took 2 weeks to receive letter of approval from submission of RFE documents.:) :)

His Message still says that they have received the RFE documents and blah blah blah......

Proves AGAIN that Automated Telling System is out of Sync with the real status .....

Man i am still waiting !!!!!:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm

It seems that in the last week of August, INS did pick up a few LA cases. Nell got his RFE, and you guys have a few of your friends approved. Thats good for us, since the next time we see a flurry of approvals, some of us just might get lucky.

Ajay, if you don't mind my asking, is your company (and the guys who've been getting approved from ur company), is the company a desi consulting company or a big well known american firm? (If u don't mind my asking). I am just curious if INS differentiates on those lines.

It is a desi Company...

but with a American face more than that of a desi - (Pseudo Desi company mabe) but the way GC's have come here you would be surprised by the rate and minimum time !!!:)

We also have a lot of non Desi's looking for GC's in my company...

I think it depends upon the composition of your company as far as INS sees it.......

Waiting for my approval......:confused:

LA APPROVALS

Well, well well . ... as expected, there was a gap in processing due to labor day. With INS officers back, and 4 days into processing, they started churning out approvals as confirmed by yesterday's #'s. Hopefully, we should see this trend continue all through this month.

I still however donot see enough encouraging LA approvals. I see a few reported by Ajay & Folks, but what I really wanna see is a majority of LA people on PCee's list & this board (in WAC-02's) start getting approved .. before we can be optimistic.

Oh well .. keep waiting I guess. As of last night, I am still unapproved.

Ajay - did you see True Brit approval? You can guess who it is, he works out of Oakland ... doesn't take a genius ...

This approval is out of sequence for our company (it should have been you next Ajay, instead it was that lucky bast**d, sorry Biggy I'm a bit bitter and twisted) proving (sort of) that FP location has something to do with approval order. He uses the same attorney so it must be FP location. All other LA based people at our company have been approved in WAC order right?

Yeah!!

Hi! I am from LA with FP location: Santa Ana.
WAC-02-036

Got my receipt notice on 9/13 with AD 9/11.
So, I guess the LA bundle has been picked up! Yeah!

cvinta, congratulations!!! LA 02-***** approval is really starting!!

Hopefully, this month or next month my 02-040-***** approval is coming. GOOD LUCK!