Any new RFE approvals, who replied rfe\'s in March?

RFE Replied March 28th

RFE was issued on Feb 14th, received on Feb 27th..replied on March 28th.
Waiting

RFE raised 3/18/02. Recd 3/26/02. Sent response 3/28/02. Reached INS 3/29/02.

The AVM has not registered my response yet. Waiting for ack. of RFE response and Approval.

RFE reply sent 03/06, AVM updated 03/13

waiting. Dum, what is INS doing recently? RFE cases waits so long to get to be processed.

RFE Question

Hi,

This is the first time I am using this website. I called NSc yesterday and they had sent a RFE letter. I have not received the letter as yet. I guess my question is what all are they generally looking for when they send a RFE. If people with RFE could please respond.

RFE question

Hi,

This is the first time I am posting anything on this board, but I have been following your trials and tribulations. I called NSC yesterday and they said that they had sent a RFE. My question to you guys is what are the general questions they ask ? Thanx for the help.

Wow can you pls.

tell us what your RFEs are about and when you got your first and second one.

My RD is close to yours
RD 10/13/00
ND 11/06/00
First and only RFE so far 12/12/01
RFE Rcvd per AVM 01/0902
Nothing since then... so I guess we all have our own little twists on this journey

Old case

-First RFE: both for us (wife and self) on Oct 2001, it was about non-immigration status for both, and medical (the doctor forgot to check one box in medical form) for me.
-Second RFE: on January 2002, about non-immigration status and medical (have to reduce the medical again).
-Third: INS asked the same thing for non-immigration stuff. Senator\'s office is helping now, AVM update on March 27
Waiting ...

What is non immigrant stuff?

You mentioned your RFE was about non immigrant stuff. What is that?

INS received mine and my son\'s RFE response on 3/30/02, but lost my wife\'s RFE response!

The AVM message changed for me and my son. But for my wife, it still says: "an RFE was sent on 3/18/02....." We couriered the response for all our RFEs in one cover! Did INS lose my wife\'s RFE response? When she called NSC, an IIO said: "wait until 4/10/02 for the AVM update to happen. If it does not happen by then, resubmit the RFE response!!!!" Now I will have to get documents like, the affidavits, again from India! Will NSC delay my approval while waiting for my wife\'s RFE response? Or will they go ahead and approve mine and my son\'s? Thanks for any helpful leads or response.

There have been cases where the AVM was never updated

for receiving RFE, but the people got approval. So, the fact that the AVM has not updated in your wife\'s case does not mean that they have not received it.

However, best course of action for you if you don\'t want to lose time maybe to get another copy of the documents... or if you have photocopies of the Affidavit talk to your Lawyer and see if it can be used... I am not sure if the photocopies of Affidavit can be used or not, but in my case we also sent the original Affidavits (only Affidavits, all other documents were copies).

As for Mr. Amrish Shah.. I don\'t think sending original Affidavits makes one as much of an idiot, as one who comes to this board to ridicule another one, while all are suffering. So if you cannot add anything constructive, then just don\'t add anything..... please...

Hi bhv,

Non immigration stuffs: copies of
Which I have:
-I94
Which of I don\'t have:
-I20
-I979
-Passport (expired 1995)
-H1B
I came to America in the special program ( in 1993) that INS calls P.I.P.
Is there REF approvals? Please, update.