Any new Rapidigm Approval

All Rapidigmers already fired or left. Now a days nobody responds.

Also I heard that Rapidigm is closing their RIS ( Immigration section) . They are asking employees to follow up GCs by their own lawyers.
 I don\'t know how far it is true!!

Is that true....

I also heard that all the Immigration lawyers in RIS withdrawing their Counsling petition for all the rapidigm consultant.

What is meant by "RIS withdrawing their Counsling petition"??

It looks like it is true!!! Something is cooking at Rapidigm headquarters. This is very bad man!!
Probably we would open a new thread to discuss this Issue!!
What do you think??

looks like it is true

I got notice from them saying that they are withdrawing counseling petition.

I got more Information.

They are asking us to hire another attorney. This is confirmed news because I got this news from one of the member of RIS. I specially asked about I-140, I-485. They said they are not revoking I-140 and I-485. They want to inform to INS only that their support is withdrawn as attorney. I came to know from one of my friend that we can change attorney.

My 2 cents

If the support has been withdrawn, it may raise question in
the person who is dealing ur case and lead to an RFE. This is
my personal opinion

I can not say at this time

My friend told me that his friend has changed attorney. We have to fill up some form for change of attorney. He said that he had no problems. I have to talk to him again on tommorow and confirm again.
Srika can you tell me you are from which state.

My friend is still in project he didn\'t receive any notice

So I guess to only those who are laid off

I consulted an attorney

She says that get Job offer from another company with the same Job title and inform to INS before Rapidigm informs to INS that you have changed job because you are laid off. Since you have no choice left you changed the employer. So INS will have an idea that you still have job offer and to whom you are working for. When the RFE comes we will have our own attorney as well as offer letter from our new employer

Here is the msg from...murthy.com

This AC21 law may assist some of you in maintaining your status and the viability of your employment-based permanent resident cases even if you are laid off after filing your Adjustment of Status (I-485) application. If you find yourself in this situation, we suggest that you consult with an attorney to ensure that you comply with the requirements of the AC21 law to improve the likelihood of an approval for your adjustment application and obtaining your "green card."

Sahiti u mean they will withdraw from supporting as a lawyer or withdraw 140 if they terminate me ?