any new march 01 approvals, anybody called IIO, whats the latest date they r processing

No Title

Folks,

what I am finding hard to believe are most of the approval cases we are seeing over the last few days, especially from Mar and Apr. While I am expecting the Mar cases to get approved now and eagerly waiting for the same, don\'t you find odd that all most all of the approval cases we have seen in this board are from people who were not regulars for a while, or those who are not on the "New Marc ..." thread and the like.

I am not saying that all the approvals are fake, but it lends me to pause and consider the approval messages from folks who almost never posted before, and are only doing now. (hopefully it is the case of one bitten twice shy, since I am sincerely looking forward to approvals like most of us)

There are a lot of ppl like that

Just like me, I rarely post, but usually watch the threads, my RD is 3/29/01 but AVM still says \'case not found\'. Why should I post every day? There is no reason for that if I don\'t have anything to say. I\'ll post when I get the approval message and you\'ll think I\'m faking it...don\'t think like that :)

From what you said,

if any body keep silent he/she can be luckier, specifically for mar01 and onwards filers?

No Title

There are some april approvals coming in today. I guess VSC is processing Mar along with April cases. We may see April, May, June, July all get approved next month. It\'s possible, since not too many people have these RD. Most people I-140 was delayed to May and so we\'ll see a bunch of August RD then.

VSC likes to process several months together based on my 140 experience. They once processed from 4/01 RD to 8/01 RD 140 in one month.

They\'re just weird. So just cross your fingers. Luck may come any day

Just talked to an IIO

Hi all,
Just talked to an IIO; She informed me that they are processing Mar 1st cases right now; and that my case should be taken up within next 2-3 weeks. Also, when I asked about my FP (done in August), she said that they received the report back on Nov. 27th (Wonder what that means..anyone ??).

My details:
RD: Mar 7th 2001
ND: Mar 14th 2001
PD: Feb 15th 2000
EB2, RIR

Thx

That\'s not what I said :)

I just replied to chapdin who was concerned about people just showing up on the board saying they got approved. All I said was that there are people like that, who don\'t regularly post messages, they post only when get approved. I didn\'t imply that it has anything to do with how fast you get approved :)

Just...

Just how many I-485 applicants you think we have here in United States? And what\'s the percentage of "active posters" out of all the applicants? I was one of the viewers, who had been reading from the board but never said a word until lately! And I bet you I\'m just one of the many more out there. :)

congrats and question.

Can you please quote some sentences from your courtesy copy which is I485 specific? Just curious about what I\'m going to see... :)

Just a thought...

When you guys heard IIOs saying that they are approving cases of March 1, are you sure they did not mean March 2001 (implying up to March 31) instead of March 1, 2001?