Any new I140 Approved Recently??

lalaker

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
Has anyone received an I140 approval recently from TSC??? Also just curious to know what has been the usual trend for getting the I140 approval lately???

Please advise,

My colleague submitted his I-140 (NIW TSC) on Dec 6, 2005 and received the approval notice on Jan 22, 2006.

Good luck!

jadoo85 said:
I applied om Jan 12th. I would like to see the approval trend as well.

Jadoo85

Mine was Approved on jan 19 filled on Dec 19

EB3

Good Luck To every One.

desis,
How did you know your's was approved did the online message change or did you get approval in mail. My Recd date is Dec 27th. Still Pending. EB3.
PD - 11/13/2000.

desis said:
Mine was Approved on jan 19 filled on Dec 19

EB3

Good Luck To every One.

I have the same question. How did you find out about your approval?? Did the message on the online case status change ???

Your input will be highly appreciated.

Mail Date 01-13-06;
Recieve Date 01-18-06
Appoval Date 02-07-06

Do it myself. Ph.D in Engineering. Graduated last May.
20 publications, most conference papers. 8 conference presentations, one pending patent, one membership, several invitation emails from unknown conference and journals, 8 letters (5 independent), some e inquery emails, no citations.

I will share more details latter. I don't think i deserved it. I saw a lot people with stonger background got RFE. Praise to the LORD.

Llake, you should get your approval soon. I got approval notice from my email and the online status also changed. No LUD so far.

I140 Approved

NIW@TSC said:
Mail Date 01-13-06;
Recieve Date 01-18-06
Appoval Date 02-07-06

Do it myself. Ph.D in Engineering. Graduated last May.
20 publications, most conference papers. 8 conference presentations, one pending patent, one membership, several invitation emails from unknown conference and journals, 8 letters (5 independent), some e inquery emails, no citations.

I will share more details latter. I don't think i deserved it. I saw a lot people with stonger background got RFE. Praise to the LORD.

Llake, you should get your approval soon. I got approval notice from my email and the online status also changed. No LUD so far.

FOLKS,
I am glad to inform that my I140 was approved today. I just found out this information on the https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do while checking on the status of my case. Now waiting for the hard copy.

Hope the EB3 visa numbers become available soon.

Congratulations lalaker.
My I 140 was filed on Jan 13th. Hopefully I will get the good news soon.

Jadoo85

lalaker said:
FOLKS,
I am glad to inform that my I140 was approved today. I just found out this information on the https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do while checking on the status of my case. Now waiting for the hard copy.

Hope the EB3 visa numbers become available soon.

Congrates Lalaker, Did the status in the above link state that the case is approved... Thanks.. My case also has the same RD as urs.. I see the LUD has changed to 2/9/2006, but the case status shows the same. Can you please respond.

tracker_chicago said:
Congrates Lalaker, Did the status in the above link state that the case is approved... Thanks.. My case also has the same RD as urs.. I see the LUD has changed to 2/9/2006, but the case status shows the same. Can you please respond.

yes. it changed to APPROVED.

Type - EB3
PD - 11/00
Labor Certified - 10/05
I-140 RD - 12/27/05
I-140 ND - 12/27/05
I-140 AD - Pending

Looks Like a lot in Jan are getting approved. Hope to see mine approved soon. I-485 Date is current for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
info needed

Folks,
Like many others I am a victim of Retrogression too. I was wondering, if I could file for EAD eventhough i cannot file for 485. Is there is any provision in the law for this????

Please advise,

lalaker
Unfortuntely no, you can only file for EAD when 485 is pending. You will have to keep extending your H1 until that time. I heard they might be trying to bring in a new law about this though. Don't hold your breath!!

I140-EB1 approval timeframe

lalaker said:
Folks,
Has anyone received an I140 approval recently from TSC??? Also just curious to know what has been the usual trend for getting the I140 approval lately???

Please advise,

Any idea about I-140 processing times for EB1 in TSC? Are they usually normal timeframes mentioned here in this forum or different?

sen
(yet to apply I-140)