Any new FP notices, Apr\' 01 filers???

am i the only one left among April\' 01 filers with no fp yet??

Please respond.

Details rd 3/22; nd 4/10 no fp yet.

ND: April 6, 2001. FP notice received on 2/8. FP done on 2/19.

Be patient and everything will be fine. Best wishes.

April_Yue, Can you tell us where is your location?

April_Yue,

Thanks for the posting about your FP information. Would you please tell us where is your location? Seems to me TSC issue the FP based on the avalibility on your local INS.

For Apr\' 01 filers -- Call IIO for FPs.

My RD was 04/02. I called IIO, they have sent me the FP within 2 weeks. So you guys call need to call IIO.

Call to TSC

I have tried to call TSC for a week with no success...what day and time do you\'ll call TSC (EST pls.). Also, how long do you\'ll keep dialing before you\'ll get through...someone pls. help

No Title

Call TSC in the morning and keep dialing for 30 minutes and expect to be put on hold for an hour, you will reach an IIO. However, we called them twice on two consecutive days to be told that there is nothing they can do \'cause FP is scheduled by computer... So it really depends on your luck... If the IIO is nice enough, he/she will schedule it for you, if not, you have to wait for "computer" to schedule it for you... :(

TSC call

freemind,

i called from 8 to 9 a.m. CT continuously but couldn\'t get through...also, have tried calling them at various times during the day. what time do u call so i can try at same time...very frustrated trying to call. folks after me have got approvals and i am still awaiting for fp notice...

Received FP yesterday

ND 4/18/01, FP scheduled end of March.

Called TSC early in Feb, FP notice was issued after one week (2/14/02). The FP notice said "please do not come before the scheduled date". I guess we\'d better follow the rule.

I saw a lot of FP coming, do not know if it is the call that worked for me or it is our time anyway.

Alan,

We called at various time (like 9:30am - 10am or 2pm) and after kept redialling, it normally took us 30 minutes to get through. We always use our cell phones, don\'t think it matters but you may want to try.