Any new FP from VSC RD September 99

No Title

Yeah, I just posted a message saying I recently got my FP notice. I\'m EB1 OR with RD:9/99 ND:9/99. Wanted to find out if one can go earlier than the date in the FP notice.

No Title

Could please post the dates of RD and ND rather than just month. Both Ravi Shankar and Bhima Nitta please post them. My details ars as follows.
EB2-RIR-India.
PD: 10-02-98.
I485 RD: 09-21-99.
     ND: 10-04-99.
EAC#00-002-*****
Waiting for FP.

Thanks in advance.
Sujatha.

No Title

Hi Ravi Shankar,

Is your EAC number EAC 00 XXXXXX or EAC 99 XXXXX ?

I\'m eb1 ND 10/22 with EAC # EAC 00 xxx no fp so far and so would like to compare.

Thanks

No Title

Ravi,
I hope, if your EAC# is 00-004-**** then your ND probably OCT-06-99. Please check.
Thanks.
sujatha.

No Title

I gather the collective wisdom of the group does not know the answer to my question ? :). Chang, what was the date (7 day period beginning) you were supposed to go for fingerprints ? Mine is 8/3/2000. I\'m trying to find out if I could go sooner and save a couple of weeks (not so great in the grand scheme of things, but every little bit helps...).

Bhima

No Title

I gather the collective wisdom of the group does not know the answer to my question ? :). Chang, what was the date (7 day period beginning) you were supposed to go for fingerprints ? Mine is 8/3/2000. I\'m trying to find out if I could go sooner and save a couple of weeks (not so great in the grand scheme of things, but every little bit helps...).

Bhima