Any new EAD approvals at NSC??

dipc

Dipc

Can you tell us some details of your case EB2/3 is it concurrent filing etc.....

Thanks

Concurrent filing ?

Oh no, it was a renewal 03-158-52***

EB1,2,..100 does not matter, does it? Mine is 2

AP (ND 04/18) is awaited.

for some reason only the renewals are getting approved at NSC.

any fresh applicants with approvals, please post. are the projected timeframes that BCIS gives out correct?

It took 6 months to get my I765 application (filed 12/4/02) approved. It was my first applicaton. It's definitely not unheard of to wait that long, although not typical. I am from an NSEERs country, but interestingly I did not get any RFEs. Be prepared for a long wait, and file a MINIMUM of 90 days before you need it. I plan on filing for the next one 6 months before my current EADs expiration date.

PS21, you can try getting an interim EAD in a couple of weeks from your local BCIS office (if you need it).

rgds,
sadiq

EAD

Initial EAD
ND 4/9/03
AD 6/27/03

Initial AP
ND 4/8/03
AD 6/20/03

I485
RD Sept 02
ND Oct 02
AD ??????

LIN 03-014-5xxxx

CapitainCanuck: how come your RD for I-485 is 2002 and the rest 2003.

You got AP approval - that is extremely good. AP projected processing time these days is 350 days. Does that mean that we can look forward to early approval of APs.

What is Interim EAD

Initial EAD
ND 4/3/03
AD ?

Initial AP
ND 4/3/03
AD ?

I485
RD 4/3/03
ND 4/3/03
AD ?

Still waiting for EAD and AP. Looks like guys with ND after mine are getting approved. Typical bcis

if we go by the current processing times then NSC is processing cases files on and after 02/19/03 that makes processing time 4 months.

the processing time posted on may 30th or 15th said 03/18/03 and then june processing time said 02/19/03.

sadiq, thanks for the iEAD suggestion. probably that can be done after 90 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw my EAD (1st one) approved as per online , asof july 2nd.
Had RFE issued for photo ID.

123_gc: Congrats and lucky you!! please give your details.

Nice to see people keep the thread alive :)

My experience is same day it gets approved. I checked yesterday around 4 pm it was not approved. Today morning it was updated and said approved as of 2nd july. Same was with AP and also with wife too. Hope this help

AP Approval

I got RFE for my 3rd AP renewal. NSC wanted a copy of I-140. EAD got approved with out any RFE. I got my AP approval in the first week of June. Even today, the on-line message says, we issued a notice for further evidence of fuckin ....

So can't conclude any thing.