Any New AP OR EADs approvals

kris_1973

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Has any one seen any new AP or EAD Approvals for the filers of Dec 2002. My ND is 12/11/02 and not yet received either AP or EAD.

Thanks in advance,

I also have the same question?. Notice date 11/18/02.

Ap approved on Dec 17.
EAD not approved yet.

My EAD ND is 10/4/02, still pending. Call TSC on 2/4/03, I was told the case has been assigned to an Officier. How long need to process such kind of case with only one page document?

On the same boat for my renewal EAD. ND = 10/22/02. Still waiting after 4 months. Went to Dallas office for iEAD last week. After waiting for about 5 hours, was told that I could not get iEAD unless my current EAD expires. Need to try my luck again soon.

I wonder when will our agony ends. Still long way to go. I wish my case is transfered to Vermont. Whan should i do to get my case transfered to VSC?. Let me know gurus!!!

Applied for EAD renewal - 10/2002
received EAD approval around 4th of February in hand eventhough it was approved on January 23 , 2003.

iEAD

In the same boat. RD for both EAD and AP 11/19. Got AP 12/30. No EAD yet.

cxqiu,
To get iEAD, are they saying that we can go on the last day of validity of current EAD or should we go after expiry. When are you going to try next?

We are also on the same boat.
EAD ND is 10/4/02, still pending. Called TSC on 2/17/03, I was told the case has been assigned to an Officier in Jan. Don't know when the officer will touch that file.

Hello, waitfrom98:

I remember the officer said expiration day or after expiration. I was not pay too much attention because my expiration day is Wednesday, on which Dallas office is closed anyway. I'm planning going there this Thursday. You may not need to bring photos with you because I was told that they use digitized photo (from their data base, I guess). Good luck.