Any new AP approvals ?

Hi,

I have been reading the posts for some time but this is the first time I am writing to it. This site is a great source of information and I thank everyone of you.

I had applied for my 2nd AP with a receipt date of August 20, 2003. It got approved on Feb 6 (no RFE and we did not send any I140 documents). Got my approved AP by mail on Feb 11.

So for all those guys waiting.. hang in there...it'll come soon.

Thanks
Joy
485 RD June 26, 2002
no FP yet

AP R/D and N/D : Aug 20, 2003
still waiting, no change in online status.

"Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on August 20, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

-- rbls5

SydneyRacquelle

My AP's ND was 4/21/03. RFE was original received on 12/22/03 but they changed to 2/11/04 later. I called BCIS and the lady said they have to give their decision within 60 day after received RFE. I guess that's why they have to change the receiving date because they are so lazy. I complained to her about the cheating. She said if I have proof of previous online message I can send it in and they will take a look. Of course, I didn't print out the previous message. Who would think they will cheat? This time I printed out the message. If they cheat again I will sue them.

So SydneyRacquelle, we are on the same boat. I don't think your AP was approved on 2/2/04. We have been cheated. However, you should print out the message to prevent they cheat on the date again.

Good luck for us!

Thanks yl8401! Not great news, but I can't believe they can keep our AP forever without approving it. It's a bit shameful that it is taking since last April to get your AP! It might be about a year from ND to AD...ridiculous!

Originally posted by SydneyRacquelle
Thanks yl8401! Not great news, but I can't believe they can keep our AP forever without approving it. It's a bit shameful that it is taking since last April to get your AP! It might be about a year from ND to AD...ridiculous!

SydneyRacquelle , i saw in the RFE tracker your id. Have rec'd RFE for 485 ? I happen to remember your id and your RD/Nd dates because of our previous conversations.
so what is happening on your 485 case? if possible can you update the RFE tracker thread.

I have NEVER received any RFE on my 485 case (ND/RD Feb 1/02). My status is still 900-999 days... The tracker is wrong!

My RFE was for AP I-140 copy. Please fix the tracker.