Any New 485 Approvals

snehal

Registered Users (C)
I have not seen any new 485 Approvals in days at TSC. Any information on status of 485\'s applied during 07-08/00? How long will it take?

Meaningful Response

Please provide meaningful responses if you can. Please do not waste this forum\'s time with your senseless ramble.

dont act stupid

first use your sense to go through the postings here and see placharya\'s post and his approval. Dont waste our time and act stupid.

No Title

Sripos,

Nice compilation.:) One question,are all these cases TSC-EB3-India? I know mine is. Thanks buddy..

Sripos - spreadsheet

Looking at your spreadsheets specifically RDs later than mine (8/25/99), as many as 37 cases which are later than mine have gotten approved. Remember this number excludes hundreds who don\'t visit forums or choose to be passive. Man,that\'s annoying!

No Title

Sripos,
Thank you very much. That listing was very helpful.
Appreciate your assistance.

Finally...a sensible posting (Vettipuls, or whatever the heck your name is..please learn from this posting....we are all here with the same concern...our 485 approvals...a little patience is most appreciated)

okay dont post senseless queries anymore

However crappy and stupid your name sneha sounds does not really matter to me..you indeed need more patience first to go down the postings and educate yourself before asking senseless queries and wasting our time here.

TSC I-485 Approval - Last I have seen is filed Mar 30,2000

Has anyone seen any TSC I-485 approvals for cases filed beyond Mar 30, 2000. Mine is filed September 2000 and looks like there is a long wait. I see cases as far back as July 99. Whats going on here?

No Title

VSV, Snehal,

As you all see, there is no order in which TSC approves the cases... you can see some cases pending as far back as May 96 (PD) and some lucky people with Dec 99 (PD) got approved...

BTW, the sheet is ordered by PD -> ND -> Approval Date (for some).

It is annoying to see some cases are approved later than my ND; but thinking of people waiting from much prior dates, I think I\'m not all that worried (really? )

Thanks,

Sri