any ND Sept.2002 left?

zlz

Registered Users (C)
done FP2 in May 2004, but no updated online message since day 1. is anyone in the same boat?

ND 09/23/2002
:confused:

I am on the same boat, ND 9/21, FP2 AUG 2004. No RFE, no nothing after that. LUD changed for dependent, but my LUD does not change. Don't know what I can do. zlz, any RFE for you?

same boat

Done 2FP 08/13/04, no RFE. Still waiting even though the primary's application was approved on aug'04. I'm the dependent.

no RFE, no LUD for both primary and dependent. nothing is changed since day 1. That's why I am confused! I have sent a fax to FBI to request name check and hoped to trigger my case, but nothing happened so far. My attorney said she can do nothing but waiting. well, let's waiting and cross our fingers.

I emailed FBI about name check end of Sep, but haven't heard anything. Do you guys think fax would work better? The wait is really a torture :mad:

I just heard back from FBI on name check for both self & dependent (ND Sep 2002). I was told my case was received Dec 2002, and is still pending. Dependent's case received Jan 2002, and has been processed. Is it normal that name check is actually received by FBI before I485 RD/ND? Thanks in advance for your insight on this.

ND Sept 21, 2002 Still waiting

In the same boat,
Details
ND: Sept 21, 2002
FP1: Feb 2003 Both Primary & Dependent
FP2: Oct 06, 2004 ONLY FOR PRIMARY
LUD changed due to Address Change
3 Approved EADs/APs
AD: ???

Hyder

Its unfortunate to see so many cases still pending beyond JIT date. At vermont forum a new campaign started to reduce backlogs. Signup for the campaign and do whatever you can to reduce backlogs. follow this url.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=150217

immigartionportal.org started its next campaign to take on backlogs reduction.
This time the target is to bring notice to Congress Persons about the plight of our fellow members whose RD/NDs are well below JIT date but yet to be approved.

So all those whose RD/ND dates are below JIT date please sign up at the above thread. We are looking for atleast 50 people from each Service center.

Lets make our voice heard.